Happy Gnollidays!! (Holiday Carols: World of Warcraft style)

This struck me like an aneurysm last night, and I couldn’t do anything else until I had evacuated it from my system like a pint of eggnog two weeks past its expiration date:

(Feel free to steal, borrow, update, rework, or belittle just please include attribution if distributed in full.)

WORLD OF WARCRAFT HOLIDAY CAROLS
by Torris the slightly off-key Paladin
Now formatted for your emoting convenience!
(with apologies to all concerned)
Deck The Gnolls
/em sings “Deck the Gnolls with Spells and Hammers; fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!”
/em sings “Loot their paws for Fame and Glamour; fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!”
/em sings “Don we now their dropped buff armor; fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!”
/em sings “Slay the boss and save the farmer; fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!”
Oh Succubus
/em sings “Oh Succubus, Oh Succubus; How lovely are your bulges!”
/em sings “Though mortal breasts are Double-D; Your heaving bosom calls to me.”
/em sings “Oh Succubus, Oh Succubus; How lovely are your bulges!”
I’m Dreaming of a Grue Christmas
/em sings “I’m Dreaming of a Grue Christmas; Just like the ones I used to know”
/em sings “Where the corpses glisten; and frostmanes listen … For your footsteps in the snow.”
Have a Gnolly, Trolly Christmas
/em sings “Have a Gnolly, Trolly Christmas; it’s the best time of the year”
/em sings “I don’t know which ones regrow, but their skulls are piled right here.”
The Newbie Christmas Song
/em sings “Wolf Meat roasting on an open fire; Frostmanes nipping at their nose.”
/em sings “Trade channel spammers crying for a buyer; and barbie rogues with no clothes.”

/em sings “Nobody is a newbie or a munchkin, though; when asked they’re always quite the shite.”
/em sings “Tiny Gnome mages who keep pulling aggro; will need resurrection tonight.”

/em sings “They know level 10 is on its way; they’ll find lots of vendor trash and that’s okay.”
/em sings “They know every vendor will gladly pay; that egg recipe they have to buy.”

/em sings “And so I’m offering this simple phrase; to levels twelve to sixty-two”
/em sings “Although you’ve done every class, every race; Newbie Christmas to you!”
/shout Happy Gnollidays!!

Someone has been playing way, way too much WoW…

Who wants to sing?

Daaaaaaaavu, da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

…ohhhh, so it’s not Warcraft II style? Drats…