Happy Holidays! I am a new member

I’ll look for pants. I can put my hands on some solo cups, I think.

No Mas Pantalones! Please help yourself to a lovely bowl of Ice Scream! Welcome Aboard! I have the sense you will fit right in…

G’day from Downunder. [[chucks another squid on the barbie]]

Fancy a coldie? The esky’s over there under the gum tree. Keep yer’ hands off’ve me’ Bundy though, that’s for toasts later. Menu for Christmas Day is prawns, chook and ham, dessert is pav and trifle. Watch out for the trifle though, Auntie Marj makes it and puts too-fucken-much sherry into the sponge.

If yer’ crashing the night, there’s doonas and stuff in the linen-press behind the laundry. Dunny is in the bathroom, unless you just want to take a slash, in which case the lemon-tree down the backyard is for pissing on.

Don’t talk to Uncle Harold, just keep filling his glass until he goes nigh-nighs. Safer that way. Auntie Doreen will chew yer’ ear off whingeing about the gummint and how the Mussies are taking over. And watch out for Skeeter…sit still longer than 30 seconds and he’ll start humping yer’ leg.

Apart from that, WELCOME. And Merry Christmas from Australia. :slight_smile:

Any quote from Star Wars can be vastly improved upon by the substitution of the word “pants.”

“These aren’t the pants you’re looking for.”

“You came in those pants? You’re braver than I thought.”

“I thought pants smelled bad on the outside!”

“I’ve got an idea. I’ll just put these pants on Chewbacca.”

“I find your lack of pants disturbing.”

Oh shit. Do you mean… the one that got all cooked up a couple weeks ago, frozen, and is now thawing on the kitchen counter in preparation for tonight’s dinner? Please tell me you mean a different one.

Can we wear pajama pants while posting? It’s kind’a cold in here, the heating doesn’t come on until noonish…

Thank you all for the lovely Welcomes
I certainly would like a coldie right about now

Four out of five clinicians agree: It’s easier to hit the button if you’re not wearing pants.