Hardtack And Grog – How I Spent My Summer Vacation

The Dragon is beautiful. I get to mess around with a friend of mine, he has a 27 foot Pierson that looks like the same layout. His cabin is nowhere near as nice as yours.

Sounded like a great time.

fcm, the cushions look mahvelous!!!

Sounds like a fun trip despite the heat.

As far as the tattoo, your daughter will be in good company. The kids without them are going to be the rarity. I freaked when my daughter got her “decal” but her brother has more than outdone her. He’s actually now working in a shop and learning the trade. Different drummers and all that. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a fun vacation!

I hope FSIL and The Perfect Child see some sense soon…

Thanks - we put a LOT of elbow grease into prettifying the cabin. The people we bought it from were older and I don’t think they’d used it in some time. It was filthy and just ick, but after 2 days of scrubbing and wiping with furniture oil, the wood looked amazing. And replacing the dirty old blue cushions with the neutral fabric really dressed it up.

If only we could get rid of the mustard color laminate in the galley - that’s a project for next year, I think.

**Puggy ** - I really could have done a better job with them if I’d tailored them more, but they work and the color is great, so I’m happy.

**Rebo ** - he did give us some good news today - it looks like he’s landed a real job in a real office. He’ll find out for certain in the next day or 2. <fingers crossed>