Have to write a small speech for coworkers 30 year award - need help fast!

I was just asked to write 75 words about a coworker who will be getting her 30 years of service award on Monday. She is a high-level admin.

I have to have this done today and I’m not sure what to say. She’s very nice, always has a smile, goes out of her way to help and does her best.

Something like:

Jane Doe has been with Fake Company for 30 years. She is a pleasure to have around the office and always has a smile on her face. She goes out of her way to help where ever it is needed.

And then I don’t know what.

Help me!

Nice Rack?

75 words is barely a paragraph. Reread what you just wrote. You are more than half way there already. One or two more lines of fluff and you’re there.

Yeah you’re right. I panicked!

Here’s what I wrote:

Jane Doe has been with the Fake Company for 30 years. She is a pleasure to have around the office and always has a smile on her face. Jane goes out of her way to help where ever it is needed and provides excellent support to her team. Her enthusiasm and integrity is an asset to her colleagues and she is truly appreciated by all. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to the Fake Company.

Beautiful! Add the part about the great rack and you’re golden.

Oh that’s no fun at all, you should have had some more fun with it, like: “Verily, Jane Doe is the savior we have been looking for. We owe our lives to her and should any one of you advance brandishing menace, I will give my life to protect her. In the ether of the world, there pulses a lone heart shining to beat back the darkness, that heart is Jane’s.” Or go with yours, that’s good too

Have you seen Men In Black 3?