Have you ever seen an actor who never made a good film?

“Encino Man” wasn’t actually all that bad. Granted, Shore only played a supporting role to Sean Astin and Brendan Fraser, but he was a pretty integral supporting character and did a solid job at it.

And “Bio Dome” is one of those so stupid, it’s funny movies. Maybe not “good”, but there’s something redeeming about it after several drinks.

I agree. Another one of those movies that are dumb, but somehow enjoyable

I enjoyed “300”, and so did a lot of other people.

Charlie’s Angels was a surprisingly good movie.

I liked him in What Happens in Vegas.

Steven Seagal, Brian Dennehy, Tommy Lee Jones. Cheesy “tough guy” action movies that take suspension of disbelief to even more disbelieving heights and are IMO an insult to a cretin.

The Guardian is a very underrated movie. It’s about Coast Guard rescue swimmers and how intense the training is. Starring our friend Ashton and Kevin Costner.

Tommy Lee Jones? From The Fugitive and No Country for Old Men? That Tommy Lee Jones??

Road Trip is kinda stupid sophmoric fun, but I laughed a lot.

This has to be a mistake, or you haven’t seen a lot of his movies.

Might be. It just seems movies I strongly dislike tend to have him in it. ( as well as the others I’ve mentioned )

Didn’t like The Fugitive, hated Space Cowboys.

How about Jim Belushi? Roseanne Barr? Kristen Stewart? Jennifer Lopez? Tyler Perry? Alyssa Milano?

I’d say Dana Carvey makes terrible movies, except he is Garth from Wayne’s World.

I liked Clean Slate and Career Opportunities.

I think you meant Opportunity Knocks?

Career Opportunities was a Frank Whaley vehicle that was mostly just an excuse to have a young Jennifer Connelly in anything.

As far as Rob Schneider goes the movie he was in with Jean Claude Van Damme (Knock Off) was a fairly decent film.

Wow I forgot about Clean Slate. Yeah that wasn’t half bad.

Oops. I knew I should have Googled.

Dennehy was in Cocoon and Silverado, and probably a couple more I’m not thinking of…

Thief is an excellent movie.

Belushi co starred in Real Men with John Ritter.

When she was ten Milano played Arnold Schwarzenegger’s daughter in Commando which is one of the greatest action movies of the 1980s.