Having a boner in public is illegal. Just thought you'd like to know.

snort*

[vague memory zone, but along the same lines]

Wasn’t their a headache medicine or something like that that women took and one of the side effects oif they yawned or sneezed was an orgasm? This wasn’t that long ago, say in the last year that I read this…really…somewhere.

[/vague memory zone]

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Shirley Ujest *

If this drug is still being made I want it ! Now !

I know what Iwant for Christmas.

:smiley:

gee, is that a felony or misdemeanor or are ya just glad to see me?

Magdalene: Yep. That was my first thought too. Thought for a second there we’d have to start an SDMB Erection Defense Fund. Then I thought “wait, we’d never be able to keep enough cash in the coffers for that.” :smiley:

Um… schwing?

wonder how many people they have detained for that.

wait, let me re-phrase that.

Wonder how many 15y/o’s they have detained for that.

I could like S0 break Indiana law. :smiley:

Well, at least we know Mr. Bobbit won’t be breaking that law :slight_smile:

I suppose if I must I’ll do my civic duty that I’ve solemnly sworn to <ahem> uphold.

boy, those standards are pretty High for a hormone-enriched teen as myself; but I always do… Arise… to meet a challenge :smiley:

I don’t think Indiana cop cars come equipped with microscopes :wink:

Keith

Well, technically the procedure required to make it go away involves another illegal action: indecent exposure. Down here [Florida] it results in a $200 fine for each person involved. [Don’t ask how I know, I wasn’t caught being involved like that.]

Boy, that just sucks!

Oh come on. Someone had to say it! :smiley:

I for one will not partake in such juvenille humor…

What? I wont! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Ayesha *

That reminds me of an old joke:

1st Woman: “I went to the doctor because every time I sneeze I have an orgasm!”
2nd Woman: “What are you taking for it?”
1st Woman: “Pepper!”

I heard it was an anti-depressant, an SSRI, like Zoloft or Paxil. They usually reduice sexual feelings but for some people they have a paradoxical effect.

What do you say to someone who’s troubled(?!!) by this after they’ve sneezed? – “Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God bless you!”?

Those of us with small penises need love too.

as long as they’re citing the discernably turgid, they sjhould just go out of their way slightly and cite every man who wears sweat pants in public.

By the way, anyone else wonder what would have happened if the GOP convention had been in Indianapolis? Remember this threat- http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=33366 ?

Just in case this was a real question, plus it allows me to tell a story:
The word “Schwing” I believe, when used in this context was a reference to an ongoing gag on “Wayne’s World” both SNL version and the movie. The lads would say the word “Schwing” loudly while moving their pelvic areas in response, generally to either visual stimulus or verbalization of a “babe” (ie, really good looking woman), suggesting verbally, that the penis had become erect.

My very, very proper sister in law (she refuses to mention things like underwear in mixed company), loved the Wayne’s World scenes, and thought “Schwing” was just the funniest line she’d ever heard, so she’d repeat it, a lot, in front of various folks, including her minister. Of course, this was before she found out what it referred to.