HBO shows on Tiger Woods and Rick Flair

Flair show was very good. He did not hold back at all. Said he was basically not home from 72 to 97 and drank a lot every day. Lots of beers and whiskey. Son died of an OD. Daughter is wrestling but she got her BA degree first.

Tiger did not talk to producers for his doc but many friends did talk. It’s also very good. It’s in 2 parts Main thing I learned was his dad Earl was a serial cheater on his wife and did it right in front of Tiger as a kid. He did not seem to care if anyone knew about his affairs. I think his wife knew or suspected .

Even though I’m not a golf fan I enjoyed it as well. It’s always interesting to see what makes these elite players tick. And in Tiger’s case I kind of felt sorry for him that his career was pretty much planned out by his father “this is what I love - so you are going to be the best at it”.

Enquirer found him banging local waitress in car in a church parking lot but pictures were not clear enough. They said they would kill the story if he posed for Men’s Health which they owned and he agreed to that deal. Of course later they did run his cheating story.

He dumped his first girlfriend of a couple of years because his parents thought she might distract him from golf. She was on the show too.

It’s Ric Flair. I used to watch WCW/NWA on the Superstation on Saturdays and Flair was one of my absolute faves. My grade school buddies and I used to practice figure fours and suplexes on each other, lol.

actually the Flair show was not on HBO it was ESPN 30 for 30 .