He Hate Me Keeper Leage 2019 - Year 17

Disgruntled Goats

3-36 Royce Freeman (Den - RB) Y
5-64 Mark Ingram II (Bal - RB) Y
6-77 Adam Thielen  (Min - WR) KY

I’m keeping Duke Johnson (6), Ekeler (10), and Lamar Jackson (14).

Chicago Cardinals
7.91 Robby Anderson
9.119 Nick Chubbb
13.175 Julian Edelman

Just keeping James Conner (Pit - RB)

I may not be there for the draft, made my pre-select list.

Both the Mrs and I aren’t keeping anyone.

Boy we sucked last year

motu, you do remember that there is a two-round penalty to keep a player? That means you’d use your first round pick for Freeman, 3rd for Ingram and 4th for Thielen?

Freeman and Ingram seem a little high for those rounds… just checking…

Everyone else, check to make sure you’ve factored in that two round penalty. The round listed in the eligible keeper list is where they were drafted last year - not what they will cost to keep this year.

We have keeper declarations for everyone but Weirddave - I’ve reached out to him.

I took the two round penalty into account, Anderson is either gonna be a stud or a dud, I’m thinking stud. And Chubb and Edelman were no brainiers

Draft order and keepers are loaded - except for motu/Disgruntled Goats, hoping he’ll reply; and waiting for a reply from Weirddave.

Found Weirddave’s declaration on the league board - Calvin Ridley in the 9th is his only keeper.

I put in Ingram and Thielen for motu in the 3rd and 4th - I can’t possibly imagine he’d want to keep Royce Freeman in the 1st…

Thank you , really did not think that through

Championship.

No one cared or was impressed that I drafted 0 RBs. Come on, that’s gotta be super unlikely.

Can’t complain too much about my autodrafted team, some good choices. I’ll make the best of it.

You didn’t draft 0 RB’s. You drafted 1 stud RB and 2 solid starters with 3 cheap keeper picks, then chose not to add any more depth. It’s an interesting strategy for the position that is most vulnerable to injury loss, but it is hardly a “0 RB” strategy. :dubious:

You have a rock solid starting core, obviously, but I do wonder how you started with one position locked up and still ended up without a stud TE and nothing but future potential behind your top 2 WR. Maybe you know something about Kirk that I don’t - almost certain, actually as the Cardinals are so far off my radar this year that I want to build a wall to keep them out of my fantasy rosters - but 4 rookies and a second year PR/slot receiver is a big bet that your house money stays strong all year.

Well, obviously my roster isn’t RB-free. But I didn’t actually draft any during the draft, and I’m pretty sure that’s never happened before in the history of the league. It’s pretty unlikely.

You’re not wrong about my depth being weak, but that’s just how the draft shook out. Engram almost fell to me, going 2 picks before mine, which would’ve given me that stud TE. But otherwise I chose to go stud QB over stud TE (and the scoring in this league favors that). Otherwise there just wasn’t that much starting quality value past the 4th round in our draft. Were there super obvious studs I missed out on?

Somehow I drafted a RB that is holding out, and a WR and TE both suspended for the first four games (and my other TE has a bye week during Herndon’s suspension). Talk about high risk…

No - the way the draft fell out your best option was Ertz/Kittle in round 2 after Kelcie went ahead of you. I’ve been known to overvalue a TE in my day, but that is still pretty rich. Or your choice of Howard/Henry/Engram in round 3. I probably would have gone WR in round 2 like you did (though I would have gone Brown or Cooks over Cooper - but I still have Cooper scars from last year) then let QB slide until round 5.
Oddly enough, your keeper in round 4, valuable though it was, fell at a time when several positions hit tier drop offs. But would Howard/Wilson really be that much stronger than McDonald/Rogers? Hard to say. But this if Fantasy Football, damnit. There are rituals to be followed!

You somehow managed to screw up the most advantageous set of keepers this side of the Vatican and drafted a team thinner than a retired Gronkowsli! You are doomed to futility once Kamara pulls a hammy and teh Cowboys lose one game and convene the circular firing squad. Doom is coming for you, and the four rookies of the Apocalypse ride in his wake!

But you’ll still probably beat me in week 1.

Well, I missed the draft. Son of a bitch, always happens at least once a season. I need a fucking secretary.

I don’t hate my team. Seems like I got studs at all the secondary positions like TE, K and DEF. plus I get to cheer for the Bears D which is nice. Thankfully I had a good QB keeper so that position is locked up. I’m royally fucked at WR and so-so at RB and will probably have no keepers. Yahoos rankings sure didn’t account for trades and the autodrafter still fucking insists on backups at those same useless positions.

Can I interest anyone in one Austin Hooper?

I’d be willing to move Aaron Rodgers + Vance McDonald for a worse QB and a (significantly) better TE.