Heeeeeeeeey FATTIES

Sure it does. I’m perfectly happy with being a blunt asshole on the internet. I also have no issue with fat people who don’t mind (or even enjoy) being fat. I only take issue with the ones who hate that they’re fat but refuse to step up and take responsibility for their own eating habits.

I eat that same crap, and I can’t GAIN weight. Go figure.

You’re not hurting my feelings; I’m not overweight. I’m actually at about my optimal weight, and have been for decades.

And it’s trolling if you’re being “purposefully inflammatory” – as you are, quite obviously being. Hell, the thread title is a taunt.

And, to my knowledge, trolling is not allowed in the Pit, either.

Yeah, and all this just magically happened in the last few decades. Did you even look at the graphs, or is the fat literally drooping down over your eyelids now?

Guess what: thin people get hungry, too. We just realize that our bodies don’t actually need that many calories, or we prepare or buy meals that are more filling, or we snack on things that aren’t going to balloon us out.

Stop pretending that you’re so special, and that’s why you’re fat.

I’m sure you’re a perfect specimen of absolutely health, fitness, right?

Let’s see some pictures of your perfect fucking physique.

Put up or shut up, Toots.

Then report the post instead of junior modding.

I would like to use this latest fatty thread to announce that I have lost 61 pounds. :cool:

So fuck you, people who have lost less than 61 pounds!

I used to be fat (not by American standards, but still). It was because I ate too fucking much. What’s your point?

high five
Mal, unfucked. :slight_smile:

So you are actually pitting a small number of people I think. I know I have met one person like this, but the rest of us know why we’re fat. I’ve even done something about a few times but sadly always lapsed.

You’ll be hard pressed to find many people that blame anyone or thing besides themselves. They might suggest what contributes to it, but we know it is ourselves.

Of course I see Lobsang ruining my point. Damn.

Is that the best you can do? Post a link that says that everyone’s fat in the US? I can’t sink my teeth into this at all.

Not me, I eat til I’m full. It has nothing to do with any sort of self control. If it tastes really good, I eat til I’m ready to pop. I still don’t gain any weight.

Meh. I’m fat. I see it exactly like that. It’s taken me a decade to get my relationship with food under control. During that time, I never blamed anything but my own actions for my problems.

Aw, whassa matter? No more insults for me?

And, already did.

Why did you change “I can’t help” to “It’s ok for me to be”? you can’t compare the two if one of them is an “I can’t help” and the other is “It’s ok because”

An alcoholic would never say to anyone or himself “It’s ok that I’ve drank myself stupid - I’m an Alcoholic”

Fat people don’t like that they are addicted to food!

I see what you did there :smiley:

Nope, ate the sheep. Bastards.

Yeah!

Tits or GTFO!

Hell no, I’m out of shape as hell–though still pretty slim–but I don’t whine about it. I don’t blame my being out of shape on anyone but myself–if I’d take the time to excercise, I wouldn’t be, but I have other things I’d rather do.

For your viewing pleasure, here’s a picture of me from Halloween.

Personally, I just can’t stand people who whine about something they don’t like but refuse to take any action when it’s something that’s potentially under their control. As I said upthread, I don’t have any issues with people who are fat and happy with their bodies. But if you’re fat and don’t like it, well, what the fuck’s your problem? Either learn to like it or stop shoveling shit into your mouth, fatty.

Added on preview: grats friedo!

Not everyone has the luxury of such humility or will power. You can still attribute some of it to addiction/weakness.

I’m not what you would call ‘fat’ myself. over the space of a few years my weight has fluctuated between just above ‘ideal’ and a stone or two above ‘ideal’. During bad times (battling alcoholism) I’ve ate bad food to feel better, because overeating was the least of my problems.

There’s more to it than “You stuff your face like a pig so you deserve to be in the state you’ve got yourself into”

ETA: Working in a sedentary environment doesn’t help. If you have little choice but to sit at a desk for 8 hours a day you are a) not excercising and b) grazing to ease the boredom.

That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.

runs like a bat out of hell