Hell with IT, *this* is the greatest invention EVER (adult material)

Does it come- no, that’s not the way to put it- do they, ahh, make it in different colors?

Dr. Richard Head…

too funny.

Thank you, Tretiak. I was beginning to think I was the only one to catch that.

Gee, endorsed by an XXX star - I gotta get me one of those!

Ironically, I was once treated for chronic pain by a neurologist whose name really is Dr. Richard Head. (You can find him listed at http://www.superpages.com under the category “Physicians & Surgeons” in St. Louis, MO.)

He never gave me any orgasms, though. :frowning:

Speaking of good names…

IIRC, a couple of years ago there was a gynecologist in the Northern VA yellow pages names either “C. Harry Beaver” or “Harry C. Beaver”.

Can anyone there confirm this? Or did I hallucinate it (entirely possible, due to my large alcohol intake at that time)?

::cueing up his old 45 of “It’s a Small World”::

yeah, I can confirm that…

Dr. Harry Beaver, Gynecologist, lived next door to my in-laws when they owned a house in Fairfax, Virginia. I’ve leaned on his fence. Never actually met the man, but I love pulling his name out in just this very circumstance – never had anyone beat me to it before.

::realizes the record has finished and goes to stop the skkrtch…skktrch…skktrch::

Yessss! My Pussy Snorkel has arrived, too! Unfortunately, it’s over at my friend’s place and I likely won’t get it until this weekend.