Hello everybody!!!!

why dont u post a challenging question?
that would be more helpful than this!

zub, the forum is Mundane Pointless Stuff I Must Share, which the OP did. While challenging questions are appreciated, it’s alway nice to be able to welcome new dopers to the board. If you will note, actual questions only make up one part of this board, with other fora dealing with other areas, so cool your heels a bit please, before you jump on other dopers…

And seeing as how it’s always nice to welcome new posters, welcome aboard zub!

Welcome aboard moongoddess Hehe I never had to bite crunchyfrog. I reckon I just slipped through the cracks. OH I almost forgot to tell you Happy Birthday…

:mad:

Hello, DOINKmoongoddessDOINK! You wouldn’t happen to be from the Washington, DC area and within easy Metro DOINK commuting DOINKistance, would you?

I’m really quite a nice fellow, once you get to DOINK know me. Sometimes I think I’m a little whacky from bumping my forehead on all those doorways at the diamond pressing plants I go to visit for Dad, but those yearly yachting trips to the Med cure all of that. Running a three-master for fun shows I still have what it takes; plus, I feel it toughens me up for the next Triathlon. Only three and a half more years before my next DOINK at the medal! Bronze is not enough for some, you know.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here at the SDMB. I’ll be happy to e-mail you my telephone number should you ever find yourself… hopelessly, pathetically desperate.

It’s also customary to offer a photographof one’s self. Here’s one taken of me in a contemplative moment.

[message to self: don’t show signature! erase this when you post!]

Welcome, and have fun!

----:)/ x o x o x
----///\\

Kindly why not read the forum descriptions?

zub, don’t do this to yourself. Only pain awaits you.