Help Donald Trump find his roll-playing game alignment

Well, for what it’s worth, I asked about candidate Trump and recent evidence seems to indicate he did not run an entirely lawful campaign.

Take the quiz and see what you actually come up with. Buck Godot’s link seems to work.

“Thief”, no? I stopped playing AD&D after the second edition came out.

Why he’s evil : because his primary goal as president is not the best interest of the nation or people. In fact, which actions has he taken to benefit the nation as a whole?

All I know about are negative ones.

a. He’s devalued America’s credibility and value as a brand with his crackpot tweets

b. His tax bill, the only legislative accomplishment I know of, is essentially a robbery of the U.S. treasury. Almost all the dollar value of the cuts go to the richest cohort of Americans - you know, the ones who materially benefit the least - while just increasing the amount of money the federal government is forced to borrow to keep operating. Even Shodan or another hardcore conservative should realize that this is criminally stupid. Even if you believe taxes should be reduced, and you believe the rich should get the most benefit, it should be done by cutting federal spending until that spending is less than the amount of taxes being collected, so that by reducing taxes you are not increasing the national debt any. Which should be on a payment plan to pay it off in 50 years or so.

c. And yeah, all his shady business dealings and criminal friends look really really bad

d. And banning travelers from a few specific countries just to be an asshole looks bad

e. And starting a trade war, ruining potentially billions of dollars of U.S. business looks worse

Why he’s chaotic :

Look, if he wanted to just evilly steal from America, he has all the power he needs to do it. All he needs to do is shut the fuck up, make only statements that a team of experts have vetted for content, and make sure he fills the headlines with positive events. I dunno, pet puppies or something in public while his advisers work to push forward his evil agenda. Make sure to pair his evil bills with meaningless feel good ones, like a federal kittens for orphans program or something.

And he wouldn’t be under fucking investigation if he didn’t fire the fucking head of the FBI! His ignorance is his undoing! I bet he knows not a goddamn thing about J Edgar Hoover, a director of the FBI who was so powerful that nobody dared fire him!

The modern FBI isn’t quite so powerful but don’t fire the head of the federal police if you have 800 skeletons in your closet! Especially not if you have been doing real estate deals that look like money laundering, have a crook of a personal attorney, have recently violated campaign finance laws, and have been abusing charity donations to commit tax evasion!

Despite all the bad press, I’d go for Chaotic Neutral.

Name a good act that counterbalances the tax bill, which is just a looting paid for by the Federal credit card.

Lawful means to work within the structure of society. You then use the rules and structure to benefit yourself and harm your enemies. Like, say, running for President, winning and using that power to enrich yourself and your family. Lawful Evil characters break the law constantly or they twist it to heir own ends in immoral ways.

Chaotic characters want to tear society down or at the very least reject society’s rules.