Help Jack upgrade his vehicle sound system...

I tend to be pretty smart about home theater/ipod/computer stuff but know almost next to nothing about the current state of car audio, so I thought I’d start looking for some quality car audio advice…To set the stage, I currently have a stock 2008 Toyota Tacoma extended cab pickup…what I’d really like to accomplish:

1. full compatibility with my Ipod Classic 160 GB…not as concerned with video but would like full dashboard browseability with a minimum of connector wires…ideally compatible with iPhone as well, but not essential…

2. Speakers that have some decent level of shielding from GSM interference. The stock speakers are godawful for this…sounds like an electrical storm when the iPhone checks the email or someone calls.

3. Bluetooth hands-free intergration with iphone. I am .mil, and the military has severely cracked down on handset use on base, so I’d like an intergrated solution rather than an earpiece or my current little mororola speaker-thing that clips to the visor and constantly needs to be plugged in to recharge (unsightly dangling wire).

4. Plan on getting the new iphone for gps, so some sort of dock (maybe steering wheen mount like an airplane gps?) to make this as convenient as possible (I understand that this may needto wait until the new ipone actually comes out)…

5. anything else i may be forgetting…

Thanks for the help!