Help me figure out why my girlfriend left me

Is your ex my best friend from high school? The she’s definitely a lesbian now.

Just kidding.

I’d be asking this for real if you told me it happened a few years ago. Everything checks out. But I could be wrong. In either case, she probably needs to talk to someone. As in, a counselor or therapist. When she gets to college, that’ll be easy, but maybe she can talk to her parents about seeing someone until then. If she is questioning her sexuality, she might feel inclined to open up about it to a professional. And if not, then she should be finding out why she’s depressed.

As a friend, all you can do is let her know you still care. If you’re comfortable with it, tell her you’re concerned that she’s having problems she can’t handle herself right now and that there’s no shame in seeking help.

Things will work out in the end, and at the very least, you’re one of a small group of HS students who had a nice long relationship. Best of luck…

Anyone else think to themselves “One time, at band camp…”?

(getting way OT, I’ve decided that “One time, at jew camp…” is a line only Mel Brooks could get away with.)

Getting back to the OP, sorry to hear about it, but all you need to come to grips with is that she doesn’t want to be with you anymore. Maybe she found someone else, maybe she didn’t. She doesn’t owe you an explanation.

Don’t try to understand women. You can’t do it