help me Find this movie

I seen this movie 1 time neve see again… i was 14/15 so thinking it was 1975/77 [COLOR=“Purple”]I’m sure was made before,77 it was in color its a western movie, its not gray eagle and its not the searchers i know that cause there on all the time… i don’t know the actors i was to young to think to remember them other them girl had brown hair and the man was not old but not young with light brown or dark blonde hair
but this is what i do remember…
a girl get taken by Indians the man looks for her and when he dose she is been married to chief and girl is Pg and they beat man up and the till him to win her freedom he has to bare handed climb up the side of a very big steep long cliff base before sun hits the girls toes, so he climb the cliff and he is all most there but the sun hits her toes and over the cliff she go’s so he think she is dead… so he go’s back home and it end with the man working in his filed in front of house and the Indian chief riding up with the girl and 2 kids so it was not her that went over it was an this other Indian women that was pg … that all i know good luck I see you finding all these other movies for people… but i have been trying to find this movie for a very long time with no luck, I do hold any hope that you can do it… but it you can it would be great to see it again…

The only movie I know that sounds close stars John Wayne and is called The Searchers (1956).

or

Most critics agree it is a very fine movie.

So, even if it’s not the one you want, you may very well enjoy watching it anyway.

Against a Crooked Sky

that it i can not believe you found it thanks …

thank u that was it cant believe you found it…

yep it good seen it but not the one…

Your message has been ungraped by the ungrapist.

yep. it good seen it, but not the one. thank for looking but looks like blue found it…