Help me name my superheroes & villains please!

Okay! So now that I mostly have things set;

I’ve decided to go ahead with Niflheim for the ice-guy (I really liked Coldsteel, but like Tyr and Ymir, wasn’t surprised it was already taken), Odoriko for the teen martial artist (double-checked my understanding of the meaning in a thread in GQ), Schalter for the Collegiate futanari, and keeping Midori Tendo.

I’m still tooling around with ideas for my robots, but I was thinking of things along the lines of CandidGamera’s suggestions.

For my ruskie rad guy; I can’t get anything I really like, but inspiration struck. He’s now Atomar. It’s german for atomic; I’ll just have to change his bio to something along the lines of “a wermacht soldier amongst those extradicted to Russia after WW2 for imprisonment, he was the subject of numerous experiments to create a state-controlled ‘superhero.’ Instead, he became a monster, continuously generating lethal radiation, and seemingly unaffected by age, famine, and many other biological concerns.” Instead of being a russian soldier in an accident.

On reading Ranchoth’s suggestiong for my plant dominator, I really liked the story for the mythical character it’s from. I’ll probably end up adjusting the character’s bio to make a stronger connection, but I wasn’t 100% about her’s in the first place. Though I confess, I made it Lady Blodeuwedd so people can just call her “Lady” in chat.

Still looking for the lizard guy; Loved a couple of the suggestions you guys came up with, but they’re all taken. :mad:

So, here’s where I make you all roll your eyes by asking for yet another one (last one). Currently he’s Mujou (one definition of which is “ruthless, heartless, relentless”). I like the definition, but it doesn’t sound tough, or villain like. I keep trying to find a good Japanese term, but most of the ones I can come up with are a little too contrived, too long, or already taken (I would’ve loved Reikoku, which means almost the same thing as Mujou, but yada, yada, yada).
He’s a magic-stalker, using the ninja sets. He wears almost all black, traditional ninja stuff (not anime or fighting-game “ninja” style, but something you could actually sneak around in). He’s an amoral bastard who’s only interested in power, and will work for anyone if they can pay him enough, or help him advance himself in some other way. Oh, he’s another slow-aging character. He killed Midori’s parents during a botched attempt to kidnap her for the CoT. Hence her aversion to blatant use of magic.

PS. In case you miss it, Licentious Ectomorph, I came up with an idea for your peacebringer in the post before this.

I like it! I should have come up with the astronaut angle myself. :smack: Thanks much, I’m going to use it!

Looks like I’m a bit late, but when I read about your irradiated Russian, I immediately thought Cerenkov. Though I guess it depends on what color radiation the character actually manipulates (Cerenkov radiation is a really nice blue color).

Green. In CoX, it’s always green.

Lucertolo?
Drago Morte?
Lagarto Muerte?
Morteverde?

Reptile Ripper ? Or The < Pick-a-color > Ripper ? Reptylian ? Devolution ? Sauromorph ? Atavism ?