…on the Steve & DC Show.
The contest is called “All or Nothing.” They ask five questions, and they tell the participant how many they got right, but not which ones they got right. Then, after the show, they post the correct answers on their web site.
The questions are tough, but not ridiculously so. That is, they aren’t questions like “What Happens On May 33rd, But Only On a Leap Year?”
Here are the five questions, with the two revealed answers and my thoughts on the other three:
1. At any given moment, 7/10 of one percent of the world’s population is…?
I’m thinking: infected with AIDS.
2. This recording artist had a #1 hit every year during the 1990’s?
The revealed answer is: Mariah Carey.
3. At any given moment, an estimated 700 million people are doing this?
The revealed answer is: making love.
4. An estimated 19 billion dollars will be spent on these this year, with the average costing $85?
I’m thinking: DVD’s.
5. According to trade groups, what is the most sung song in churches today?
Amen, How Great Thou Art, and Amazing Grace have all been ruled out. Right now I’m thinking: Holy, Holy, Holy/ However, it may be something that no one would ever think of, such as Happy Birthday. Or maybe it’s some passage that is sung in every Catholic mass every Sunday.
Does anybody have any ideas?