Help with a bet...must know movies

Has anybody heard of Josh Charles for anything other than ABC’s Sports Night? I have to know to keep some pride

Stupid people surround themselves with smart people. Smart people surround themselves with smart people who disagree with them. - Isaac Jaffee

He’s done a few.
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Charles,+Josh
There is a wealth of info available at the IMDB.

I just need to know if people have heard of this guy just as general knowledge, although the imdb page I appreciate.

Stupid people surround themselves with smart people. Smart people surround themselves with smart people who disagree with them. - Isaac Jaffee

Here’s a link to the IMDb. Is this what you are looking for?

“Penises don’t belong in the mouth, girls and boys. You’ve got the wrong hole there. Just like you wouldn’t shove pizza up your nose.”
-From the Brother Jed flyer-

Doh! I’m too slow tonight…

“Penises don’t belong in the mouth, girls and boys. You’ve got the wrong hole there. Just like you wouldn’t shove pizza up your nose.”
-From the Brother Jed flyer-

I get it- the bet is like this:
You: “EVERYONE knows who Josh Charles is! Not just from Sports Night, stupid!”

Stupid: “You’re full of it! No one has ever heard of that loser”

So you’re taking a poll of who is familar with this guy, right? (My husband and I do this sort of thing a lot)

My vote: never heard of him. Hope that helps.
Zette

“If I had to live your life, I’d be begging to have someone pop out both my eyes. Just in case I came across a mirror.” - android209 (in the Pit)
Zettecity
Voted “Most Empathetic”- can you believe that?

I remember him! I had to look him up on IMDB but I’ve seen a couple of movies (well 4 actually) that had him in it.

“I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”

And I guess I should add that I saw all of Threesome so I know exactly which guy you’re talking about.

“I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”

Oh, he’s the homosexual from threesome? Yeah, I know who he is. Wouldn’t have known him by name, though.

New and Improved
Enright3

Yeah, Threesome comes to mind immediately. Seems like I remember him from something else, but…
it escapes me. I guess I could look it up, but that’s not the point, is it?

Yes, I’ve heard of him. :slight_smile:

Yep, I’ve heard of him. I saw Threesome as well and I remembered the name from Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead. And to be honest, I’ve never heard of him in relation to Sports Night.

I rode Omni in Springfield, IL

The only two I recognize are Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead and Threesome. I have only watched Sports Night a couple of times but it’s not a bad show.

That John Denver’s full of shit man!

Of course, the first thing I saw was the guy who was in Dead Poets Society while watching the premire of Sports Night.

So yes, I had heard of him.

Here’s my knowledge of Josh Charles for your poll. I recognized him immediately from the first thing I ever saw him in: Dead Poet’s Society. Then he was in Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead. Then he was in Threesome. I don’t recall him from anything else, but I definitely knew him from somewhere!

Tacita

If I’m not mistaken, he was in ‘Dead Poets Society’. I think that was hi first.

I’ve never heard of Sports Night. I guess I’ll never get voted Biggest Fan of Whatever. I have seen all of those movies though. Not that you’re interested.

Voted most likely to ramble on inanely - I hope I’ve not taken someone else’s title ‘cause as far as I know I just made that up and I wouldn’t want to make anyone mad at me or anything like that and all ya’ know.