He's ba-aaaaack.......

I’m willing to take bets this “Brainz” thing is John’s newest sock puppet…

StoryTyler
“Not everybody does it, but everybody should.”

So…that’s what he uses the other sock for!

Ewwwwwww!

Kalél
TheHungerSite.com
“If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.”
“Well, there was that thing with the Cheese-Wiz…but I’m feeling much better now!” – John Astin, Night Court

StoryTyler, how’d you do that? Even I couldn’t tell it was him.

What I wouldn’t give for radar like that.

Tyler does it again.

Bwwaahaahaaahhahaaaa! My ways are many and mysterious. I am large. I contain multitudes…

Nah, the truth is, John’s been playing this game for years. He’s easy to spot once you know his style. And the username “Brainz” is kind of a tip-off (one of his previous sock puppets was “Sharpwity” - how clever). See, John’s under the impression that he’s brilliant and the rest of the world is filled with utter morons. While I agree there are a LOT of morons out there, John grossly overestimates his own powers of deception and misdirection.

BTW, he’s back to haunting the Usenet newsgroup alt.fan.cecil-adams, proclaiming his “victimization” loud and strong. Pretty funny!

StoryTyler

Just got this interesting email from our pal John (of course he doesn’t realize that I can see him when he’s online and he just happened to sign off as soon as this email from “Sandycane” arrived… hmmm?):

Yeah, whatever “Heather.” I’m soooo jealous.

StoryTyler

Hey, I got an email from “Heather” too! “She” proclaimed that I must be old, ugly and very jealous of “her”!

(Valley Girl voice on)

Um…whatEVER!

(Valley Girl voice off)

So…I’ve been flamed by a troll! I hereby rip the “newcomer” label off my nametag! I belong, I fit in, I’m one of you! Yee-ha!

“The analyst went barking up the wrong tree, of course. I never should have mentioned unicorns to a Freudian.” – Dottie (“Jumpers” by Tom Stoppard)

As John is obviously reading this, I might as well say it here.

John: don’t you think it is time to get some professional help? Seriously, all kidding and all the hassle of the last few weeks aside: this is NOT healthy. I’m not an expert, but I’m betting there are probably more qualified people on this board who will agree with me on this. You have a severe psychological problem. Please, for your own health and peace of mind, contact a psychologist and talk about this behaviour. Get some feedback from someome you can’t dismiss as “just another asshole that disagrees”. Please.

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Fascinating.

I, too, received an e-mail from that user, purporting to be upset over my stalking her. This arose, according to the e-mail, from my call to Edison High School in Ohio in an effort to learn the school’s team name.

How interesting.

• Rick

Storytyler,

Wow. Impressive.

[Offering of fresh fruit, dark chocolate and cold Stoli]

StoryTyler, you are so multi-talented…your my hero! :wink:

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Aw… shucks. :::digging toe in dirt:::

WhooHOOOO!! PARTY AT TY’S!!!

StoryTyler, Cyb-Killer

I got one too!

Just be glad we are only exposed to him online. Can you imagine knowing him in person? :::shutter:::

You turn me on. But maybe it’s because I just spent 20 years in the jungle, getting it on with anything I could attract with a piece of fruit.

::shivers::

stoli

Well, blessed is just about everyone with a vested interest in the status quo,
as far as I can tell.

Don’t worry, Stoli honey. I’ll be gentle!

StoryTyler, Cyb-Killer

No, StoryTyler, I’m shivering because I’m cold! I’m honored to be offered in reward. By the way, I used to lurk on the AOL board, and I just have to say I admire your detective work. The whole SandyCane thing was reeeaaal creepy.
::shivers, this time in disgust::

stoli

as far as I can tell.

You are mistaken, my dear. I am Cold.

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Thanks for clearing that up. I may have to make a run at you on that “most likely”, Coldfire. I just wanted to let you know in the interest of fair play.

stoli

as far as I can tell.