Hey, free hotel wifi, STOP REDIRECTING MY BROWSER!!! (Lame)

Goddamnit, I know it’s a lot to expect from free wireless internet in a goddamned Best Western hotel, but STOP FUCKING REDIRECTING MY BROWSER when I try to click on a link. I don’t mind having to click through an ad every half hour or so, BUT STOP FUCKING DIVERTING ME TO YAHOO WHENEVER I CLICK ON ANY LINK WHATSOEVER! JESUS CHRIST FUCK YOU YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! STOP IT!!!

In summary: FUCKING DIE AND ROAST IN SATAN’S ANUS YOU WORTHLESS CANCER ON THE PROLAPSED ANUS OF THE INTERNET!!
P.S. I’d like to apologize to anyone who finds this rant reminiscent of that stupid fat fuck of a “sports journalist” Peter King. I’m sorry that I reminded you of that half ton bag of pig shit.

Why would it remind us of Peter King? Does he redirect browsers too? Or have a prolapsed anus?

I hear ya on the redirect thing, though.

Points off for redundancy. You’ve got two anuses (anii?) in your summary.

Nobody ever needs more than one anus.

Well, sure. You don’t *need *more than one anus, but sometimes a multitude can be… interesting.

Shame on them for redirecting you to Yahoo. Could be worse, though. They could be redirecting you to a scummy affiliate link and making money off your misery.

I have never seen this before, and I’ve used the free wi-fi in a lot of different hotels.

Typically there is an initial redirect so you can agree to terms of service, but after that it leaves you alone. I can’t see how this would be intended behavior, perhaps their system is screwed up. How do you get to the link in the end (actually, how do you get to things you type in the address bar, since I would think this would affect that too)?

Are you sure it is a real redirection, and that you are not timing out and getting redirected? I was in a high class hotel in Austin with terrible wifi, and whenever a link timed out (which was half the time at some point) I got redirected to their page.