Hey Jetstar (budget domestic airline in Aus). FUCK YOU

I had a long distance relationship for a while, and I flew SW a ton. No problems ever. And pleasant cabin crew, too.

I’ve taken the train a few times up and down the state (CA), and it can be a nice trip. A lot of the time you’re near the coast, so the view is nice, as well. However, I can remember one time taking the train home to L.A. from Sacramento, and we went through most of the “backside” of towns we passed through. Stockton was especially dispiriting. Does Stockton have a good side???

Yeah, they do not really police this at all. In fact I frequently see the flight attendants come over and help them shove and move other people’s stuff around, and only if that fails do they make them check it, which I’ve only seen happen a handful of times. While I appreciate that they’re not dicks about it, I do wish they would be a bit more conscientious about obviously too big bags at the gate.

I wonder if the fact that you had to book you grandson separately got him entered as an unaccompanied minor even though he wasn’t actually traveling alone. Those generally have extra fees associated with them that are in the ball park of what you were asked to pay.

The two sets of people on Earth who never have sex: your parents and your children. :wink:

Just whatever side is visible in the rearview mirror. :rofl:

Like this but with a little less twang in the accent:

If you’ve never flown Spirit, this is what it’s like. I’m 6’ tall. Fortunately, the seats don’t recline.