Straight Dope Message Board
High School Reunion - 50 Years
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
John_DiFool
January 16, 2025, 5:21pm
21
My enjoyment (or not) my last high school reunion lies where on the following scale:
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
High school reunions. Tell me your stories
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
84
27704
October 4, 2014
Ever been to to high school reunion?
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
115
4507
November 7, 2021
Anyone else a high school Bicentennial Class of 1976 alum? Anything going (or gone to) to a 50th reunion?
Miscellaneous and Personal Stuff I Must Share
27
287
August 31, 2026
Do you attend high school reunions?
In My Humble Opinion
91
3145
November 8, 2018
Did you go back to any of your high school reunions?
In My Humble Opinion
46
1809
February 2, 2003