Hijack This!

Nickrz: [[It was clever the first couple of times someone used it. It’s not clever
anymore, it’s trite and cliched and tired and stupid and shopworn and overused and who the hell ever gave a flying fuck on this board if the subject got changed anyway?]]

Whatever you say, BABE.

You can jack off the thread, SanibelMan, but I would rather jack off myself. It’s more fun, if a bit lonely.

The Coyote gnaws …
but he does not swallow.

All bow before the new master, The Peyote Coyote.
WTF is this thing:
[Q]without any pants on.[/Q]

ohh. Sorry stupid question, the cavity search team is here. :slight_smile:

Sanibel, I caution you this for your own good. Be very careful when using thread or rope during self-gratification. People have died that way, and the coroner always giggles.

I caution anyone against jacking anything off near the BackStreet Boys.

pat

Who wants to see the latest pics of the grandchildren?

Anybody seen my roachclip?

In search of the eternal buzz . . .

Delta 9,

No, but I’ve got an old smoking stone I used to use, wanna borrow it ?

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

Wait a minute, anyone can 'hjck a thread! Allow me to demonstrate my mastery of this board…

I think Nickrz has a point about keeping the discussion ‘on-topic’, though I must say he used some intemperate language in doing so.

In the bathtub of history, the truth is harder to hold than the soap… (Pratchett)

Hey, speaking of shopworn,

!!!Tangent Alert!!!

Anyone ever had to take shop in high school? I hated it.

Peace.

[[Anyone ever had to take shop in high school? I hated it.Anyone ever had to take shop in high school? I hated it.]]

Just to give you an idea of my age, I tried to take wood shop in high school and wasn’t allowed to because I was a girl. I protested (since my mother was a carpenter, after all), and was told it was because girls had long hair.

I had to take woodshop (made a nice shelf- cut,sanded and stained it). Then, had to take metal shop (made a lamp out of sheetmetal and a soda can). All the guys had to take Home-ec, so I guess my school was ahead of the times :slight_smile:
Zette

Click here for some GOOD news for a change

Zettecity

<font size=“6”>SPAGHETTI! YES, SPAGHETTI!
I WILL BROOK NO DISSENT ON THIS VITAL ISSUE!
SPAGHETTI, & ONLY SPAGHETTI!

AND ONLY CHEF BOYARDEE! ONLY BOYARDEE!!!</font>

Yes, I’m normal!

(frantic sobbing mixed with maniacal laughter) :slight_smile:

Is an appreciation of beauty a function of the human soul?

I am guilty of hijacking.

I am guilty of drawing attention to my own hijacks.

I have pulled my head out of my ass, and am now bent & spread for that iron-fisted BCS. And though I am not worthy of a gentle touch, please try to be kind. This last baby I had left me with a coupla hemhorroids.

Speaking of babiesgaaaaaaaaaaack…