Hilarious Amazon recommendation!

I looked up the movie Sling Blade on Amazon and just about fell out of my seat when I saw what another person recommended.

(For those too lazy to click a link:)

1 person recommended Black & Decker MB-850 Lawn Mower Replacement Blade in addition to Sling Blade

I needed the title of Gerald Ford’s memoirs the other day, and the quickest way to find it was to enter “Gerald Ford” in an Amazon search.

On preview, I find the link won’t work – but go check it out yourself, big yucks, I promise!

Perhaps you’ll have to explain the humor to me.

The fourth item is Funny Girl. You don’t think that’s funny? I did. I’ll admit I have a weird sense of humor, though.

Oh, I honestly didn’t read that far down. So, it’s an not-particularly-relevant recommendation that Amazon threw in. I also have to admit that I don’t think it’s funny.

A crazy blast from the past!

That thread confused me at first. Eventually I figured out that, back in 10/02, a search for “The Boy Scout Handbook” returned as the top result the book Masturbation: The History of a Great Terror. Weird, that.

But now, the top result has changed to Scouting for Boys. Which is even MORE creepy, in my opinion! :eek: :wink: