Hong Kong is NOT a libertarian success story

NO. Don’t change the subject. We are talking about Hong Kong. Hong Kong. Remember?

You asserted "They also do not and can not spend any money on defence, and they live in daily fear of the Red Chinese army walking in. " which is quite ignorant and nonsense because, as has been said, the “Red Chinese army” “walked in” over a decade ago. And to say they cannot spend money on defense is like saying New York cannot spend money on defense. They each spend money on defense through their national governments.

I do not have to show you people are free to travel from HK because I have had several friends from HK visit me in America and Europe. You are the one claiming persecution and lack of freedom in Hong Kong (while Sam Stone claims what makes HK work is precisely the existence of freedom).

So, where are the refugees? I am waiting for a cite. How many people have fled HK in the last five years due to political persecution? (The part about the red army “walking in” has already been shown to be nonsense.)