Hooters Girls

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO HAVE A CERTAIN SIZE TITS AND/OR WAIST SIZE TO WORK THERE!!!”

I find that hard to believe. Every time I go there the girls are large breasted and slim waisted. That’s the idea, isn’t it?

Not really…I’ve found that those women do tend to work the more …popular hours…Friday and Saturday nights, but if you go in during the day during the week, you’ll all kinds of body types…

Does it matter?

Stupid people surround themselves with smart people. Smart people surround themselves with smart people who disagree with them. - Isaac Jaffee (new quote)

I know a girl who works at Hooters, too. She got a boob job, then got hired. Then she found out that Hooters will pay for boob jobs for any employees.

They apparently have other good benefits as well.

As for body types, there was a lawsuit a few years ago where some guy wanted to be hired as a waiter at Hooters. Something about them getting all the tips. Don’t remember the outcome, but who volunteers to track him down and “correct” him?

Oh, and doesn’t the name pretty much spell out the job requirement?

“Hooters will pay for the boob job”…?

True or not, I think we’ve got the makings of an UL here, people!

Dig in!

With God as my witness, I thought turkey’s could fly.

Women with big breasts usually have an easier time in life, this is what I call ‘boobrigation.’

To be completly honest, the women who worked at HOoters last time I went were not very attractive at all. I found that the women dining in the restaurant were far better looking then the waitresses.

Steak is like women and midgets. -Josh Putz

Well, I’m not a hooters girl, thank goodness, but it is likely that they do wear thongs. But contrary to popular belief, they are actually quite comfortable, so I wouldn’t doubt that they do in fact wear thongs.

As far as Hooters girls not being very attractive, I’ve never been to Hooters, but from what I’ve heard that a lot of the girls are not that pretty, big chested, or thin for that matter. If they all were, would that not be destroying equal oppurtunities for all those girls that apply who are not as pretty or whatnot?

A Hooters has recently opened in Long Beach. I shall have to see for myself. For scientific purposes, of course.

>< DARWIN >
__L___L

I’d recommend you stick with a visual inspection on the breast size issue, jab. I’m guessing that if you attempt any in-depth research on the thong vs pantyhose controversy, you may not be posting for thirty days or more.