Hot Manatee Action!!!eleven!!

Rico: If you submit the idea, I wouldn’t be surprised if they start one…

…and you can forever “go down” in history. Don’t forget it: DO IT!

Just over Christmas I was joking around with my sister and we thought that since I live in SW Florida, I could start a strip club and call it Mana-tease.

My brother, on vacation, went to a place where you pay to put on rented SCUBA gear and swim among the manatees. They were briefed on what you’re allowed to do, and what annoys the manatees.

What Annoys The Manatees.

Band Name.

Yikes! Annoyed Manatees!

What can they do to you–swim into your boat’s propellers two miles an hour faster?

:stuck_out_tongue:

<going to Animal Cruelty Hell>

Well, first of all, the folks running the place take away your tank and make you leave.

Manatees are usually slow-moving and gentle. Still, I don’t think it’s wise to annoy a creature the size and shape of a VW Beetle. If I remember right, it’s okay to run your hand along its back, but they get peeved if you touch the face.

They’re generally solitary creatures, but they gather at this one spot. For reasons I don’t understand, people are allowed to swim among them at this rare manatee club. Why do they gather there? Maybe they elect officers and eat fried broccoli. Maybe they square dance. Maybe they watch Conan late at night on a submersible HDTV. I dunno.

This is one of those things where if I stop watching Conan and those other shows for a few weeks, I tune back in and I just don’t understand it all.

This is one of those things where if I stop watching Conan and those other shows for a few weeks, I tune back in and I just don’t understand it all.

Gone Wild!

(Joe Francis needs money for his defense fund)