Hot Pockets recalled. Batch found to have "Diseased and unsound animal parts" in them.

His original line came to mind. Diarrhea Pockets!

P.S., Diarrhea is hard to spell.

Yes. It’s like:
Headline: “COMPANY PUBLIC DISPLAYED YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!”
Story: “Employee forgot to lock computer and put up screensaver when they went on lunch break.”

I can’t help but think of Krusty the Klown:
“I just want to clear up a misconception about the Whatchamacarcass Sandwich. We used non-diseased meat from diseased animals.”

Especially if they’d been carried around in 170 dirty dump trucks and left on the ground. :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely true.

However, the danger posed by the possibility of prions being present, given that they are not destroyed by cooking, is serious enough that, well: attention needs to be paid. So a bit of sensationalistic headline-writing might not be such a bad thing in this case.

That’s a lot of cows that died pointlessly. I hope the USDA revokes the meat producer’s license.

StG

I hear they shredded it…

I haven’t had a good plate of mountain oysters since I lived in Denver. :frowning:

Makes me very glad that I get my beef from a local butcher who sources his beef locally, and I haven’t had a hot pocket since sometime around 2000 …

As far as I’m concerned, I’ve never had a good mountain oyster. I’ve never liked the things. :stuck_out_tongue: