Hot sci-fi babes

On the one hand, I can’t really argue with Princess Leia, and I’m glad that they picked the Death Star scene instead of the gold bikini.

On the other hand, they’re missing Kaylee, the one person I’d justify putting ahead of Leia. And they have nobody from Babylon 5 at all: I’d have loved to have seen Delenn, but I’d have at least settled for Ivanova. Chiana from Farscape is another notable omission.

And I suppose that I can see Six being on the list, but she’s way too high on it. Out of all the female characters on that show, she’s the second-to-last on my list of whom I’d want to bed (and yes, I’m putting President Rosalyn ahead of her). Hot body isn’t enough to make up for psychopathic craziness.

My suspicion is that 90+% of the scoring criteria used by the author of the list was “hot bod”.

A list that does not have both Dianna Rigg (The Avengers) and Charlotte Rampling (Zardoz) lacks credibility.

You know,this may sound a bit heretical, but Princess Leia never really did much for me. Even her “slave-girl bikini” scene did not really push my buttons as much as it should have (especially given my odd “superheroine-in-peril” proclivities!) – does any one else feel this way about Carrie Fisher/Princess Leia?

Crucial information needed to analyze this information: How old were you from 1977-1983?

I was born in 1960, so I was in my late teens and early twenties at this point.

I was absolutely nuts about Lynda Carter/Wonder Woman and also Erin Gray/Wilma Deering (and so many others – all the “Charlie’s Angels” gals, Diana Rigg/Emma Peel, Teresa Graves from “Get Christie Love!”, Lindsay Wagner/“Bionic Woman” – really far too many other actresses to list here); for some reason, Carrie Fisher never registered more than “reasonably attractive” to me!

(I guess I just gotta be the odd one… Ha!)

To Tangent and Chronos: well, at least Zhaan from Farscape made the list. I didn’t notice any repeats from any series, and I’d guess they wanted the sexy blue alien for…well, diversity purposes.

I made it all the way to the end of this list before it blew my mind. Did they seriously not put Linda Hamilton on this list, saying “unfortunately, she’s been upstaged by the awesome, amazing Lena Headey”? What? Is this a commonly held view?

Ooo, Lindsay Wagner is another glaring omission.

Do you have a problem with people of colour? :wink: (Inside joke from the ep WGFA)

technically, Virginia Hey was listed twice, Zhaan, and her Mad Max character, personally, I think she qualifies more for her Delvian character, Blue definitely belongs on the list, so drop her Mad Max character, and put either Kaylee or Chiana in instead

Has nobody there heard of Tripping the Rift?

Fair enough. It was the jiggling boobs under that white sheath dress that won her an eternal spot in my … heart.

Three different Cylons from Battlestar Galactica made it onto the list, and there were also three Star Wars babes (Amidala, Leia, and that Twilek Jedi). Five Star Trek ladies, too, come to think of it: 7 of 38DDD, T’pol, Uhura, Saavik, and Jadzia Dax. And if they wanted series diversity, then it’s even more unjustifiable that they had neither Delenn nor Ivanova.

Two more who should be on any such list are Sabrina LLoyd and Kari Wuhrer, both of the Sliders TV show.

I agree. She’s just the plucky princess next door.

Agreed. The could have added Claudia Christian from Babylon Five, also. How they didn’t include Claudia Black is beyond me. They also should have left out video game/anime chicks, IMHO.

Leaving off the animated characters would have left room for Kaylee, et al.

I find it hard to get aroused by drawings, Jessica Rabbit included.

Actually, I realized after posting that my work computer was having problems with the webpage and skipped a few entries. :smack:
Thanks for checking though.

FTR Eva Habermann should be beside Xenia Seeberg as Zev, I loved the show right from season one mostly because of her!

Best part of that list… #45,Warrior Woman from “The Road Warrior”!Actor Virginia Hey.(She made the list twice)

How about …ahem… Suzanne Fields as Dale Ardor in Flesh Gordon?
or Vanessa Angel as Lisa on the Weird Science TV show?