Hot sci-fi babes

Perhaps someone here would be interested in this list.

At work - can’t view.

Who made the list?

The site is ugo.com (“Lifestyle for Gamers”), and the person who put it together is Troy Landringan.

Ha! No, no, I meant who is on the list. :smiley:

It’s got 50 (very predictable) entries. It’d be quicker to list who didn’t make it.

Rachael (Sean Young)
Evil Kira Nerys (Nana Visitor)
Kara Thrace (erm, I’m blank on this one)
The drop-ship pilot from Aliens
The Angel interceptor pilots from Captain Scarlett (Rhapsody, Symphony, Melody)
Moonbase Alpha commander from UFO (Gabrielle Drake)
Servalan from Blake’s 7 (Jacqueline Pearce)
Wossername from Forbidden Planet (I could easily her this up but can’t be arsed)

And unless I missed her Emma Peel is not in the list! So it’s a travesty.

Every other sci-fi female is in the list, including animated characters.

Kara Thrace is Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica (the new version; now sadly finished as a series), played by Katee Sackhoff.

I went through the list pretty quickly, but I did not see Lynda Carter/Wonder Woman on the list. Do they not see superheroes as legitimate “sci-fi”? I wonder…

<Kenneth Williams>I know</Kenneth Williams> I’m just pointing out she’s not in the list.

I couldn’t be bothered to look her up and now I have to post to explain myself, I’ll go the extra yard next time :slight_smile: So who is the drop ship pilot?

Since I’m back I’m going to double check that Emma - fracking - Peel is not included. Travesty.

Of the Firefly women, I didn’t see Inara, Zoe, or Kaylee on the list, though River Tam made it.

I refuse to believe that Kaylee couldn’t break the Top 50.

I guessed #1 before even looking at the list.
Kind of obvious though isn’t it?

Yeah, there are some seriously bad calls and huge omissions on that list.

I guess Number Six being #6 was a given though, huh?

There were some odd inclusions, though, such as Sarah Michelle Gellar for Southland Tales. SMG is hot, but Southland Tales was a turd and her role was pretty forgettable. Likewise, Scarlett Johanson is sexy, but *The Island *is awful and they might as well have cast a mannequin for her role. And that Twi’lek Jedi girl that you see for about five seconds in the Star Wars prequels? Is anybody really going nuts over her?

They did have Gina Torres, but for Cleopatra 2525. They definitely should have had Morena Baccarin on there–she played a major character in the last couple of seasons of Stargate: SG1. Likewise with Jewel Staite on Stargate: Atlantis.

No love for Claudia Black, who was in Farscape, SG1, and Pitch Black.

Or how about Lexa Doig, from Andromeda and SG1.

Leela from the classic Doctor Who series is not on the list…and someone deserves to get pummelled with jains thorns for leaving her off it.

And if the list is going to include brief cameo bits (such as “Gigolo Jane” from A.I., then it certainly ought to have included Holly from Logan’s Run, played by none other than the late Farrah Fawcett! (Fawcett also starred in the less-than-stellar Saturn 3 as well. Two sci-fi movies to Fawcett’s credit and neither role makes the list? For shame!)

Probably more debatable, but I’d have liked to have seen a nod to Brooke Adams as the naked Body-snatcher replicant of Donald Southerland’s g.f. in the '78 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Any list without Romana II is brain dead.

And Gillian Anderson is the opposite of hot.

I’m sorry, but Kristie Alley at 16? Fuck that list. Fuck it in it’s ass.

Another vote for Emma Peel here as well as Linda Carter!
What about Erin Grey from Buck Rogers!? No one wore pants tighter!
I guess I’d be dating myself by mentioning Jane Fonda in Barbarella?
Honourable mention goes to Jill Wagner (Wipeout) for guest starring on SGA. She was hot!

She’s at No. 37. Too low by my taste but she’s on the list.

Five million SW fanboys can’t be wrong. :wink: Seriously, though, the character’s had her own comic book series, among other things. She’s sort of the female analog to Boba Fett in the SW universe – her off-screen fame and appearances far outstrip her on-screen role.

Hey, she gets tons of love from me, at least. :smiley:

I agree, Jewel Staite (Kaylee-Firefly) should have been on the list
Gigi Edgely (Chiana-Farscape) deserves a place on the list too
Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones-NuWho) is also a given, I liked her better than Rose

You really do owe it to yourself to review the list before complaining about it.