Hottest Toons ;)

Well I’ve already named a teenager in a different thread. For somebody my age, I guess I’d have to go to comics strips: The family Circus mom and Rose is Rose.

Gambit - God I love that red hair

Erik - Little Mermaid
Phillip - Sleeping Beauty
Tarzan - I think we all know where he’s from
Aladdin - And him
Beast after transformation - HELLOOOO, baby!!
Love interest from Mulan (don’t ask me to remember a Chinese name :D) - when he takes his shirt off and shows those muscles - yummy!

And people wonder why I like Disney so damn much :smiley:

Oh, and he’s not a cartoon, but I thought Link in Ocarina of Time was a nice lookin’ elf boy :smiley:

When are you going to realize being normal isn’t necessarily a good thing?

Ack! How could I forget John Smith and John Rolfe from the Pocohantas movies!? Especially Rolfe…always had a thing for brunettes with British accents - rrrrowl

When are you going to realize being normal isn’t necessarily a good thing?

To add a few of my own:

Priss, from Bubblegum Crisis. Any woman who would blow the engine on her motorcycle chasing someone just cuz she was pissed is my kinda woman.

From Marvel Comics, Dakota North and Kitty Pryde. Again, with Dakota we got the toughness thing. Kitty’s just plain appealing.

And, one from the video game front: Konoko, from Oni. Those of you who haven’t seen Oni, check out my favorite desktop picture of her: http://oni.bungie.com/gallery/images/themes/oni_theme1_800.jpg

Ohhhh yeahhhh…

Mmmmmmm…

big guns…

<font size=7>She-Hulk</font>

Sailor Moon…wellll sorta. But Sailor Jupiter? YEAH!!

Sarah Spencer from “Dinosaucers”. Did anybody else notice that the character is modeled after Farrah Fawcett?

Wonder Woman, yes.

Mamzelle Hepzabah from “Pogo”? Very cute indeed.

Rogue & Kitty Pryde look good; but I’ve been boycotting Marvel since they almost destroyed the comics industry.

There is an independent comics character named Shanda The Panda, from Shanda Fantasy Arts Press. If your comics store carries it, BUY ONE.

Brittany “Cheetah” Diggers from the Antarctic Press comics “Golddigger”. WOWZAH!
:o :slight_smile:

With magic, you can turn a frog into a prince. With science, you can turn a frog into a Ph.D, and you still have the frog you started with.

Oh, yeah.

Jane, from Disney’s Tarzan.

With magic, you can turn a frog into a prince. With science, you can turn a frog into a Ph.D, and you still have the frog you started with.

I didnt realize this was an old thread but here goes my selections:

Guys:

• Napa from Dragon Ball Z Big hulking muscular guy (though, he’s a bad guy and got killed off).
  • Batman from the series that came out in the 90’s
  • Gambit
  • Piccolo (also from Dragon Ball Z, event hough he’s green, has pointy ears, and antennae)
  • Goku from Dragonball Z.
  • The Grown Up Enzo Matrix from Re-boot (he even has a tattoo too)

Girls:

• Andrea from Reboot. Strong, smart, and sensible.
  • Dot Matrix from Reboot (also smart, and strong)
  • Jessica Rabbit (“I’m not bad, I was just drawn that way” or however it goes)
  • Shampoo from Ranma 1/2. Even though she speaks in broken English, and gets a little obsessed about those she likes, she’s still attractive.
  • Kagero from Ninja Scroll (she’s beautiful, though she’s a poison tester and poisonous).

It’s worth the risk of burning, to have a second chance…

Eve from Megazone23 Part3.
The whohoo red hot catdemonbabe in Tenchi, Ryo is the name that comes to mind, but am not sure.

Aside from the ears that let her glide, Deedlit from Lodoss is hot as well.

>>Being Chaotic Evil means never having to say your sorry…unless the other guy is bigger than you.<<

—The dragon observes

OH, WICKED WANDA!

Uke

Can we say Lara Croft? She has the body that can make a grown man weep, amongst other things.

Stupid people surround themselves with smart people. Smart people surround themselves with smart people who disagree with them. - Isaac Jaffee

Yes Wozman, I did say Lara Croft. :wink:

Her current TR III (Or is it IV?) figure is a bit…much. She was better looking in the first Tomb Raider.

Not that I pay attention or anything.

“Life is hard…but God is good”

Ryoko. She rocks. I’m also partial to Kione (Mihoshi’s partner from the TV series). The headband does it. Yummy. (^__^; :wink:

Eschew Obfuscation

I must also say that Trent from Daria is pretty sexy in that slacker kinda way.

And as wierd as I may be, I always thought Spawn kinda exuded this air of sexiness. And I realized he isn’t exactly human, but you can’t deny the attractiveness of confidence and vengeance against evil.

My SO thinks Aeon Flux was sexiest. On the girl side, I gotta vote for Betty Boop, Pocahontas, and definitely Jessica Rabbit. The woman was drawn as the ultimate sex symbol!

How about the father from Johnny Quest? The man had definite charisma and class. . .

“I celebrate myself, and sing myself, and what I assume you shall assume, for every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.” --Whitman

Oh, and as long as we are mentioning characters from games, my vote is definitely on Gabriel Knight. Whoa boy, he is sexy.

“I celebrate myself, and sing myself, and what I assume you shall assume, for every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.” --Whitman

Kai and Yuri from “Dirty Pair”
Jane from “Daria”
Any woman drawn by Rumiko Takahashi, although I wish that she would just for once FINISH a damned story…
the wife of Geriatrix (from the Asterix books) is pretty hot too
“Durham Red” from 2000AD

Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon): He just looks so good in that tux.

Tarzan: Whoa Baby! Jane is one lucky girl.

I always felt kinda bad for Doctor Quest. He was a widower, right? Or did me give Missus Quest the old Dumpola?

In any case, you know he went out for a drink with Race after a hard day of working on the Giant Laser, and Hadji and Jonny were nestled all snug in their beds. And those scientist babes in the bars would be all over Race like white on rice, and the Doc would be sitting there with his Mai Tai with the little paper umbrella, and nobody to talk to but the barkeep.

Uke

-I would so totally bop Batman,Yummy!
-Thought Blade was pretty hot too.
-Spiderman makes my spidey-sense tingle.
Don’t know if this counts, but thought Goliah from Gargoyle had a great voice.
-Eric Draven from the movie The Crow was pretty tasty too, for a dead guy.

:P~

The girl from Aeon Flux is soooooo hot. Blondie really does it for me too. And Marge Simpson. Have you seen the body on that babe?