Hottest Toons ;)

Yup. Harley Quinn from Batman: the Animated Series. Very hot.

I agree with you guys on Harley Quinn…but I’m mystified as to why she IS so appealing. Is it the Brooklyn accent? The cap and bells? Or just the idea that she’s zorking the Joker? Harley admirers, weigh in.

As for Lil Annie Fanny…too much of a good thing.

Uke

Aunt Fritzi from the “Nancy” comic strip. It’s the lamest comic strip in existance, but Fritzi is HOT! Also Blondie and Trixie Bumstead.

This one may not be too well known, but I’ve always had a thing for Asterix, of The Adventures of Asterix the Gaul. It’s written in French and then translated…

Ike, for me, a good chunk of Harley’s Appeal is her voice. Dunno what it is about the voice (probably the accent), but every time I hear her speak I get all wobbly. :smiley:

‘They couldn’t hit an Elephant from this dist…!’

Last words of General John Sedgwick

WOLVERINE oh god! just look at him …mmmmmmmmmmmm
oh where was I?
oh my…
long pause…
my ex was a big Storm (x-men) fan…

Sexy girls/women from comix and cartoons:
Lois Lane, Supergirl, Lucy Lane, Lana Lang–Superman comics, before 1965
“Vicki,” early Batman comix
Blondie Bumstead (and now, her daughter Cookie)
Dotty Dripple
Delicia, Rover’s sexy Italian cabbie girlfriend from Gasoline Alley
Edda Burber, from 9 Chickweed Lane
The girls in the Archie comics, except for Big Ethel–Betty, Veronica, Nancy (the black girl), Maria Rodriguez (Puerto Rican), Sabrina (especially in the early stories, where she is more buxom), Midge, Cheryl Blossom
Sylvia (by Nicole Hollander)
Brenda Starr

You beat me to the punch there, BunnyGirl. Little Red Hot Riding Hood was…well, HOT. I catch that cartoon now and again on the Cartoon Network and go trancelike when she swivels her lil’ hips…DROOOOOOOOOOOLLLL…

“My hovercraft is full of eels.”

Black Canery and Batgirl/Oracle from DC comics.

Fathom from Comico’s The Elementals.

Tulip from Vertigo Comic’s Preacher.

Trixy from Speed Racer, unti lI grew up a little and realized what a bitch she really was.

Another vote for Ariel.

The backstabbing redhead from Heavy Metal. “I showed her the stars and stripes forever.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

What’s with bringing up ancient threads?

I vote for Belle, from Beauty and the Beast. And I’ll second Rogue from X-men. Lastly, even though she’s not a “toon,” I have to mention Lara Croft from Tomb Raider.

“Life is hard…but God is good”

Put me down for another Gambit (Remy LeBeau) vote! Yikes! That toon was sexy!

“Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.”

I always thought Doug Funny was pretty cute myself :wink:

The best things in life are Italian…that’s the thing, though…I’m not Italian.

You know what’s sad? I didn’t even recognize this as an old thread. I was reading through the posts, and I came to one about Asterix. I thought, “Whoa! Somebody else thinks Asterix is cute?!” and looked at the member name.

It was me. I didn’t remember my own damn post. :rolleyes:

Look at how they draw Aunt Fritzi now: www.comiczone.com/comics/nancy/archive/cal-05.html

Hoo, boy! Also:

Wonder Woman
The Invisible Girl
Jasmine
Esmeralda
Pocahontas
Lt. Uhura (in Star Trek Animated)
Supergirl
Storm, of the X-Men.

And I could go on… (Hey, what’s the name of the strip that appears or did appear in Penthouse??

>< DARWIN >
__L___L

OK, I agree with Ariel from The Little Mermaid, and most of the current Disney heroines. I also can dig Wonder Woman and the Li’l Abner wimmen. I can even see Ma’mselle Hepsibah from Pogo.

But have you all forgotten Betty Boop? She’s the prototype sexy little cartoon vixen.

I got a serious thing for Betty Boop.

The Dave-Guy
“since my daughter’s only half-Jewish, can she go in up to her knees?” J.H. Marx

Tarzan was okay, but his dad was a lot cuter… woof!

Shared pain is lessened; shared joy is increased.

I think Fry from “Futurama” is kinda cute.

Over 50 posts and not a single vote for Judy Jetson! Come on, the pony tail, the cut off shirt and her own jet pack.

ARG220 said:

Ehh, those grotesque boob-shaped polygons just don’t do it for me. :slight_smile: If I were to pick a video-game vixen, I’d pick Rynn from Drakan.

TMR

‘From the depths of TMR’s sick and twisted bookmarks comes: Cartoon Girls I Wanna Nail.’

Uhhh . . . when Bugs Bunny . . . you know, dressed up as a girl bunny . . . did anyone find that kind of attractive?

Oh, uh, me either.

I abso-fucking-lutely am standing on the surface of the fucking moon. I am talking to you from the goddamned fucking moon. Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket.–Neil Armstrong