Hottest Toons ;)

It’s true, there’s nothing like Sailor Moon and the Scouts to make you feel like a Dirty Old Man…those long, loooong legs and abbreviated schoolgirl uniforms, yike.

I’m surprised that with all the Disney talk, no one’s mentioned Tinkerbell yet, and the illicit thrill when she flashes her teeny-tiny panties.

And don’t forget Wallace Wood’s SALLY FORTH, the girl who simply cannot keep her clothes on.

Uke

Aladdin himself–you guys can have Jasmin, give me Aladdin!

Trent from Daria.

Having an affair with a cartoon guy–yikes, can you imagine the paper cut that might result?

Riff from Sluggy Freelance (online comic: www.sluggy.com ). I think it’s the MacGyver factor…

[list][li]Jesse Bannon, “Race” Bannon’s daughter - “NAO Jonny Quest”[/li][li]Rogue - “X-Men”[/li][li]MJ Parker - “Spiderman”[/li][li]Betty Rubble - “Flintstones”[/li]Wonder Woman - DC Comics

sqrlcub: Jasmine’s father!?!?! Santa Claus?!?!?

That is just so many shades of wrong, I can’t even begin to fathom it. I think it’s wrong to judge anyone by their sexual preference – unless it’s for Santa or Jasmine’s dad. :wink:

(You’re right about Velma though. I’d forgotten about Velma.)

Your Quadell

Two of my favorites from above: Daphne from Scooby Doo, and of course Tinkerbell. Betty Rubble? Don’t think so!

Gotta be Speed Racer all the way. When I was little I wanted to marry him. Of course I had no idea at the time what exactly that would entail, I did get the idea that my odds of kissing him would be good. :wink: Still have a poster of him in the bedroom, much to actual hubby’s chagrin.

I never remember having sexual feelings about a cartoon character in my life.
Until Disney’s new Tarzan.

Holy smokes, that’s one fine ape-man!

Hmmm, very interesting what 'toons people find attractive. When I was a kid, I had a thing for the lead pilot of Voltron…

As far as Disney girls go, I’ll vote for Esmerelda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Chocolate-brown skin and bright blue eyes? WHOAH!

Kind of obscure reference, but does anyone remember “Mission: Magic”, a Filmation entry that was on CBS Saturday mornings? Somehow the schoolmarm character made a strong impression on my pubescent psyche.

I remember Mission: Magic!, but I don’t recall very much about it. However, I did find out later that the lead male character was voiced by Rick Springfield.

Carpe hoc!

Remy Lebeau.
Warren Worthington III.
Cutter Kinseeker (little on the short side, though).
Ren whats-his-name from Darkwater
John Blackstar from Blackstar

this may be a little obscure but Margo from The Critic. I also love about any anime girls except for sailor moon. Ewwww. She’s skinnier then most anime girls and they all look like models.

Chaos
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.
Albert Einstein

I found Duckman! He, Cornfed et al are in Australia. I plan to start a pilgramage there for all of us teeming millions of his fans! All of you who are interested in joining, sign-up below. But hurry, I expect a huge responce!

Zymurgist

I’m not old enough to remember this, but how about Daisy May Yokum (nee Scragg) from Li’l Abner?

I also liked Pogo’s Miss Mam’selle Hepzibah, the cutest lady skunk in all of Georgia. I’m not old enough to remember her either though.

Oh lordy, did Al Capp’s pen have a way with the female form! Not only Daisy Mae, but Moonbeam McSwine and Stupefyin’ Jones!

Frank Frazetta began subbing for Al back in the late 1950s…about the time that the Dogpatch women became even MORE buxom.

Uke

Aladdin was yummy. So is Michael Doonesbury. But for hunky gay superheroes, check out http://www.queernation.com

Gambit (especially when drawn by Jim Lee). I loved the stories where he looked after the chronologically-challenged Storm. Looks, charm, sensitivity, woo woo.

Wolverine (kinda–he’s a little hairy for me, but oh so dangerous, and oh so troubled). I always thought he and Jubilee made a good duo, too. Why this fascination with super-hero men and the little girls they cared for? Guess I just wanted a big strong super-powered guy to look after me :wink:

Prince Erik from The Little Mermaid.

Trent from Daria (although I have the feeling he’d be much scarier in real life).

And Morten Harket from A-ha in the “Take on Me” video. Does he count? The parts where he was animated?

Oh, and Jughead. He was always the funny one. I like a shy guy with a sense of humor :slight_smile:

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

The obvious … Little Annie Fannie

Saint Eutychus
www.disneyshorts.org

Dot Matrix from “ReBoot.”
Supergirl, as currently drawn.
Red Hot Riding Hood, from the eponymous Tex Avery cartoon.