How can I find the document I need based on the info below?

How can I find the document I need based on the info below?
Washington National Records Center, OSD Files, FRC 330–84–0003, Argentina (Jan–15 May) 1982)
Thank you very much.

I googled the above.

Just noting that the following is not the document referred to in the OP (at least, I don’t believe it is).

This document uses “FRC 330-84-003 …” as a reference, but it isn’t the document. This reference does seem to indicate that the document of interest is “Confidential” so it might be a bit tough to find.

It seems this post more properly belongs in “Factual Questions” as I don’t see any political debate, here.

Thank you. You’re right. FRC330-84-0003 is hard to find, but I know it’s hidden somewhere. I need nice people like you to help me find it.
I’ll switch my question to “Factual Questions.”

Going by this document:

I don’t think “FRC 330-84-0003” is a document number. It appears to be an accession number for 48 boxes of documents, originating with the Correspondence Control Division of the Washington Headquarters Service, and currently held by the Washington National Records Center.

Maybe not.

If it’s classified, you don’t have access to it and it’s a federal crime to assist you in gaining access to it.

Thank you, but I’m looking for the memorandum from Koch to Iklé based on footnote 3 that I found at Foreign Relations of the United States, 1981–1988, Volume XIII, Conflict in the South Atlantic, 1981–1984 - Office of the Historian.
3. Attached but not printed is an April 2 memorandum from Koch to Iklé, in which Koch offered preliminary thoughts on the Department of Defense role in the U.S. reaction to events in the Falklands/Malvinas. Koch asserted: “We should let State get out front on this issue, because it’s not going to end with both parties happy with the interlocutor. We at Defense (at least in ISA) have a peculiar interest in not irritating Argentina. In South America, finally, it is the military-to-military relationship that matters—not State to Foreign Ministries.” “The argument for a strong U.S. response to Argentina,” he continued, “is that if we do it correctly (and we consult privately with Argentina about what we’re doing and why), then we may strengthen our hand with Congress on Humphrey-Kennedy and benefit Argentina in the end. One argument the other way is that we will get accused of trying to play policeman in the Western Hemisphere. Another is we will likely have no effect (a result of the Carter Administration proving to Argentina they can survive with U.S. disapproval), and the impression of U.S. impotence in its own backyard will be reinforced.” (Washington National Records Center, OSD Files, FRC 330–84–0003, Argentina (Jan–15 May) 1982):leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

Thank you very much.

The documents have been declassified.
Thank you.

Have you made an official request for them?

It looks like the records remain officially in the posession of the originating agency, and the Washington National Records Center of the National Archives simply holds and catalogs them.

You have to request access to the document from the originating agency (apparently, the Department of Defense) and if that access is granted, you have to go to the WNRC in person to access the document.

And you can’t right now, because of COVID.

Suitland closure

Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the WNRC will be closed to the public, until further notice.

More information about the National Archives’ response to coronavirus can be found at archives.gov/coronavirus

No, cuz I thought it could be found online.
Thank you anyway.

Thank you.
I guess I’ll have to give up…