How Can I Learn PHP/MySQL ASAP?

I need to learn PHP and MySQL, basically, overnight.

What websites and/or books should I be looking at? What land mines can I avoid? What tutorials did you find useful? What script sites gave you the best leg up when you were writing your first PHP/MySQL application?

If you’re wondering what level of information would be most helpful, I have over 15 years programming experience, including Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, C/C++, Visual Basic, Palm, ASP, COM, HTML, Javascript, etc. I am conversant with Unix platforms but don’t have access to one right now, so Windows experience is most helpful to me.

Thanks!

As you may know, the quickest way to learn is t write a program. I mean, like a “Hello, Word” type thing.

I really liked this tutorial when I first started, and I pretty much learned overnight.

http://phphelp.com/article/1p1.php

[sub]lousy stinkin’ typos…[/sub]

PHP Reference site
MySQL Reference

The information in both of these sites assumes some programming experience, but you’ll find the complete syntax, tips, and examples in addition to multi-platform development guidlines. good luck.

PHP Reference site
MySQL Reference

The information in both of these sites assumes some programming experience, but you’ll find the complete syntax, tips, and examples in addition to multi-platform development guidelines. good luck.

Oopsie.

The best PHP/MySQL book in my humble opinion: PHP: Visual Blueprint

Thanks all.

What’s the best place to download PHP/MySQL from?

Both can be downloaded from the respective sites I linked to.