How do ghosts follow people home?

In a lot of places in China, while they’re transporting a body to it’s final resting place, friends and family will shout out the directions of where they’re going – “WE’RE TURNING LEFT NOW!” “GOING UP THE OLD HILL BY THE SCHOOLHOUSE NOW!” – to be sure the deceased’s spirit will keep up with them and won’t get lost.

And because ghosts can’t work a clutch, the transmission is an ectomatic.

I had a ghost go with me in an elevator once. I asked him why, and he said he just needed to lift his spirit.

He went back down again later, though. What ghost up must come down.

You should ask David Miscavige.

I hope that was not mean-spirited.

If it’s a fixie bicycle, you’re being followed by a hipster ghost.

Ghost bikes. :frowning:

Bet you a cookie that you read all the fun weird clippings that he collected and skipped over the word salad in between where he gave his philosophy of the universe. You know it had to be serious because it’s utterly unintelligible. When you’re sticking your tongue out you can’t be obscure, tedious, and naval-gazing.

And Ghost follows you home because he’s got a keen sense of smell.

Somebody with a sheet over his head can still move or (if he remembered to cut some eyeholes) follow somebody. He may, however, be stopped when the meddling kids show up to reveal that the ghost is actually Old Man Johnson.

How do they work?

You use 'em to stick ghosts to your refrigerator door.

Ghost aren’t really ghost in the realm your speaking of … they are spirits.

Unclean spirits, deceiving spirits, spirits of lust, spirits of gluttony, spirits of the departed, spirits of chronic alcohol and drug usage.

Spirits are often confused with being seen as ghost, but almost everything in the spirit world are spirits or demons.

Ghost tend to stay close to where they were unfairly mistreated or murdered or committed suicide or were buried or even hung on a tree. They have rules and they have rules that they have to obey.

I won’t bring up the God word, but someone has to be in charge of the spirit world or everyone would have proof and be afraid and suddenly turn their lives over to the God most high, but God in all of His wisdom has decided to keep it a secret till the day you die of course, but by then it’s too late.

Don’t talk to them they are looking for a host or hostess to be friends with and the first thing they will do is say, “Don’t tell anyone who I am”

Fear is good when you decide to run the other way like Charlie Chan’s chauffer use to say, “Outa uh, Mr Chan I don’t go in no grave yards”

First you have to find two ghosts fucking.

Ghosts can do whatever the teller of the tale says they can do.

I don’t think I would mind if a ghost followed me home. It might be nice to have some company here, and a ghost is probably less maintenance than a cat. A poltergeist could be a problem, I guess, but maybe I could learn to live with that, too.

I don’t really get why ghosts are supposed to be scary, to be honest. Especially those little girl ghosts that you see in Japanese horror movies. If a small child is cute before she’s murdered, why is she suddenly scary after? People who *murder *small children, now, *they *scare me. But the victims? Just because they’re a tiny bit undead? No. Why should they?

Yeah, I’d be cool with a stray ghost.

That’s all well and good, but wait until you have to feed it the souls of the anguished and are faced with the moral dilemma of starving an undead kid or being a mass murderer. Then Child Services gets involved and you know the first person they always feed it after a neglect case is the former caretaker.

No, you’re thinking of cute little girl vampires. Now, *that *shit I’m staying the hell away from. Not getting involved. Those things never end well.

What’s creepy is not that they are little girls, but they are Japanese. See how nonchalant you are when she uses your computer to sell her dirty underwear on eBay.