How do we fight illuminati like this?

In the interest of precision, I believe you mean “correlation”.

Anyway, the best response is awareness and education.

Soooo…the First Amendment is a bad idea?

If we do things your way, then I get to round up the usual suspects on this very board and ship them off to the gulag for hating conservatives. Hmmmm…maybe you’re on to something here…

Except for the fags, of course, we need to prevent them from getting married. Oh, and women, can’t let them have abortions. And must make sure that the drug companies are safe from people importing prescription drugs from Canada. And marijuana doesn’t count as a personal freedom because it’s just a bunch of hippies, and must make sure that we can’t have sex on TV (violence is OK). Oh, and lets make sure that we continue to shift money from progressive states so conservative states so that the conservatives have leisure time to complain about the government. And make sure that the govt stays out of Medicare.

No no, see, conservatives hate people, so it’s okay to hate them.

The way Nazi’s were bad, so it’s okay to hate them.

Wait, but then, those people become the haters, so I guess it’s okay to hate both groups.

How about it’s okay to hate people that hate other people, but not okay to hate people that don’ hate other people. Seems easy enough.

I think you are confusing Libertarian with Republican. I think most libertarians are in favor of gay marriage, pro-choice, would allow someone to get drugs from wherever they want, would get rid of the FCC (at least the censorship part), and would legalize all drugs.

A suggestion to the OP? That he petition the Luminous Ones to change the title of the thread, since its commonly assumed that “Illuminati” references are a clear indication of a “joke” thread?

Right wing illuminati problem? Who you gonna call? George Soros!

Anyway, everybody knows what you need to fight Illuminati:

Dolphins!

Libertarians such as who? Remember, the Pauls are constantly praised as being libertarian politicians, probably the most significant libertarian politicians in the country… How much of that do they support?

I need to get a current program - I thought that the Illuminati were progressives.

That’s your answer to everything.

Those Koch suckers have probably dumped 200 million into political campaigns the last few years. They are anti environmentalist due to the fact they are oilmen who have had lots of spills. They are Libertarians because a lack of rules and regulations would allow them to do whatever they want. They can convince other Libertarians that their motives are not self serving, taty they care about the direction of the country. It works. Libertarians are not the most logical of groups.

He was outlining things “progressives” feel the need to fight for. Who they are fighting to get those things was not part of the question nor part of the answer.

He probably reads the New Yorker, which is sooo yesterday.

With taht said, the quiet influence of the Koch’s (promounced like coke) is pretty common knowledge.

They are libertarians in the “I have mine, screw everyone else” sense of the word.

Are you suggesting I send this to the The Game Room forum instead of The BBQ Pit?

Will we be playing the game where every question gets answered with another question?

Why shouldn’t we?

Who said we shouldn’t?

The illuminati?

Its not opinions we should try to control, it is the deliberate dissemination of lies.