How do you see the people, vehicles etc. in this inverted video?

No nausea, but I did kinda feel like I was having my forehead grinding on the ceiling

I have a sensitive inner ear and get motion sickness easily. I made it 10 seconds before I had to turn it off, the pounding behind my eyeballs started already.

I thought it was interesting and pretty.

Zero adverse effects, although I’m pretty strong when it comes to processing weird stimulations.

I had “Meanwhile, in Australia…” stuck in my head all the time I watched. And maybe some vertigo - really wouldn’t want to watch a full movie like that for example. Cloverfield was bad enough.

Sort of fun for awhile - kind of like being on an amusement ride upside down.
Then it got boring.
But didn’t make me feel nauseous or anything…

My vertigo kicked in from the very start, and my mind kept alternating between the “hanging” and the “inverted.” I’m still feeling kinda queasy.

Couldn’t last 30 seconds. It really felt like the POV had absolutely no control over the situation - as if everything was moving towards the camera, rather than the camera moving in an environment.

The bus, coming round a corner, made me think of Wuppertal.

Nothing here. Just looks like an upside down landscape to me.

I felt like I was hanging upside down. Even got the ‘head rush’ feeling, the impression was so intense.

I think that sensation was more due to the angle than the orientation.
Attacklad** didn’t believe me when I told him it was shot in Australia. It’s so sad when they grow up and you can’t lie to them anymore.

OK I flipped the video over (thank you Intel video cards!) and it still made me nauseous watching it. I think it’s the constant bobbing around that does it. I bet if it were mounted on your handlebars it wouldn’t make me as sick as quickly.

eye strain/headache sensation. Could not comprehend a fraction of what I was looking at compared to looking at it normally orientated. The brain clearly processes information based on normal expectations. There is a lot of extra processing involved trying to make sense of what I was seeing. This was made worse by the wide angle.

No nausea at all. Felt like I was walking on my hands.

Yeah, I didn’t ever feel sick watching it. Just wasn’t very exciting.

It looked almost incomprehensible upside down. However, if I tilted my head maybe 45 degrees to one side, everything kind of resolved and made sense. That was pretty weird. No nausea, though.

Watched it for about 2 minutes looking to see what the reason for posting was. Didn’t get sick just bored and somewhat annoyed.