How Effective A Weapon Was the V-2 Rocket?

Oddly, it’s very easy to do research on the U-219/I-505. IJN Submarine I-505: Tabular Record of Movement. Here’s the record of her activities transferring from the Atlantic to the Pacific. Oddly, no mention of V-2s.

Here’s another record of the U-219. Oddly again, no mention of V-2s. Just to make sure, these V-2s weren’t fitted with nuclear warheads of the design that you keep claiming the Nazis test detonated, right?

I would,and so would a good many people who actually live there (You don’t yourself do you ?) who refused to be terrorised by Irish Republican murderers.

Likewise a good many Catholic citizens of N.I. refused to be terrorised into submission by scum Protestant terrorists.

Terrorists are scum.

All terrorists.

And any cause that uses terrorists to implement its will; are none causes, they are as much total scum as the the people who murder, rape and torture in their name.

Sorry mate.

Some people like to rationalise their belief in causes that destroy so many ordinary peoples lives are somehow justified.

Sorry but they’re not.

Just because you hero worshipped some nasty piece of work when you were young doesn’t make their kidnapping, murder and torture (Usually of their OWN community) of ordinary, innocent people, right.

At least one of which was responsible for the carnage in this famous photograph (<== not for the squeamish)