How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed you off today?

But clearly not a Black Cow.

Cud this possibly get any worse?

North Korea’s admission to the World Health Organization’s executive board was met with condemnation from a majority of Western observers, but loser and former president Donald Trump is taking a different tack.
Congratulations to Kim Jung Un!” wroteTrump in a post on Truth Social, his social media platform.

What a touching missive to his good friend.

I guess he’s already forgotten that the Chynaese, communist, fascist, WHO covered-up Chyna’s biological weapon attack on the world when they created the Chyna virus?

No, no… Joe & Hunter Biden created that virus and tried to blame it on the Chinese. Gitchyer fax straight, FFS.

I hear it in the voice of Officer Barbrady from South Park.

Lover, not friend.

This was moments before Donald kissed his hand, staring lovingly into his beady little eyes…

Yeah. And when he saluted the NORK general, you know he was “standing at attention”, if you get my drift.

p.s. Do you want to know how to tell Tan the Conman finally realizes he lost an election? That’s when he starts condemning America itself as a “so-called country” and throws in some more insults about how awful the country and its populace are.

He has always said nicer things about, and been more comfortable around, murderous tyrants than the leaders of democracies.

I take exception to the use of “realizes” in a sentence referring to Donnie’s so-called cognitive capabilities.

And I don’t expect him to EVER admit he lost an election. Or anything else. Losing is for losers and in his (ahem) mind he cannot possibly be one. By definition. Like a square circle or something. Can’t happen.

Trump is doing his ‘pull’ shake in that picture. It’s IMHO, an aggressive/dominant move. It’s the way Trump treats everyone. Except Putin.

So, giving his buddy a friendly tug? So generous of him.

Kim appears to be lovin’ it.

How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed me off today?

Tonka died two years ago today. And Trump is still alive and free.

My condolences, Johnny.

I’m so sorry I don’t remember reading that. Losing a pet is bad, and I’m sorry, he was a gorgeous cat.

He tried it on Trudeau. Didn’t work out so well for him.

Dunno. I’ll have to rumen-ate on the question.

Don’t have a cow, man!