How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed you off today?

He now has FOUR Congressmagats competing to get him as their intern. In addition to Gaetz, Gosar, and Cawthorn, now Boebert wants him.

Wait, it gets even better: Boebert says she wants to challenge Cawthorn to a sprint race for him. She may not understand why Cawthorn spends a lot of his time sitting in a chair with wheels on it.

To be sure, from reading the article, it looks like she was just making a funny there. I suppose now it’s funny when a disgusting Republican mocks a disabled disgusting Republican.

I bet Boebert et al. filled their diapers mightily when they heard Rittenhouse say:

“I’m not a racist person. I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating. I believe there needs to be change.”

Offers rescinded. Racial hatred, minimum 20 years experience, required.

I’m still betting on Chump’s pettiness being his ultimate downfall.

It’s taking longer than we thought.

I wonder if he ever paid off his rally debts from the last time he ran.

Trump? Pay off a debt? Not effing likely!

We owe him! You should be grateful if he chooses to bless your town with a visit, slime!

“For you, the day Donald Trump graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.”

One of those officer hats would look quite natural on his head, and I can see him in a cape. Gold, naturally.

“I Could Stand In The Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Hadouken Somebody And I Wouldn’t Lose Any Voters”

Bless you

This isn’t The Donald, it’s his kid. Same difference.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/26/us/politics/kushner-investment-middle-east.html?unlocked_article_code=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEIPuonUktbfqohlSVUZBSbIRp8_qRmHmfnE2_s_m2T-KiWPDDdE0ekOH42N_VuIYKtva98-mjmSX8MHMKMqQLY66N5jCHFXalvipIqYytNCKj8pqIm3UyRngc3AAexk_XrkZTfnbbomyrf67kLabX29UafZhXMncVxv8pJ1ZBr9jyxzs6TEFuZ_2th91e5wRcwpAGddO1TZ-qXgGB58O92ZbhnD6QdQWutRWD3bmdf0-KtXOUwJSgqAFCUjlD56vNBMO9oXPLL8LAojeKf8g7YTDm9vLeS5FtmGxxfGG_okhazU-pjQytE&smid=url-share

In a brief phone call, Mr. Kushner declined to discuss his new firm, Affinity Partners, and it is not clear which other investors he has spoken to so far inside or outside the United States. According to a person familiar with the firm’s plans, Mr. Kushner hopes to raise an amount in the low billions of dollars by early next year.

My bold. WTF?

Not saying Jared is going to accomplish this, but do people really make money dealing with the Trump family?

There’s always a first time.
And Jared is a kid-in-law.

A Trump tells you he’s “raising capital”.
A man by the highway interchange asks if you can “spare five bucks”.
Same deal.

I understood that reference

I haven’t seen anyone else post this yet, but it bears repeating:

Trump Has a MIniature Model of Mount Rushmore WITH HIS FACE ON IT in his Mar-a-Lago office.

It was the gift of South Dakota Republican Governor and Trump fan Kristi Noem

People are having a ball with this on Twitter

I don’t really understand the one with trump looking scared while looking down at something he’s holding in his hands.

Help?

He sneezed and thought he blew his brain out. Turned out it was just an alien making it’s escape.

Looks to me like he is in his (former) favourite place to tweet.

The toilet.