How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed you off today?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :heart: :heart:

I’m a bit surprised that this is suddenly in the news. I get it – that mini-Rushmore statue showed up in picture recently. But IIRC, it was widely reported that he got that silly little statue at the time he got it, which was shortly after he made his apparition at Rushmore. So it’s not exactly new news.

As a reminder of his towering ego, historical ignorance and breathtaking narcissism?

No objection.

How could they simulate that wig of his in stone?

If they could make Teddy’s spectacles, fake hair ought to be a snap.

Maybe make the top of his head a topiary.

Zap the stone with a Jewish Space Laser to melt the stone on his head, then let the HAARP weather control machine create a tornado to whip it around as it cools.

Ch-ch-ch-chia.

Let’s leave Mount Rushmore alone and get Trumpist millionaires to go broke financing a giant Chia Trump™® somewhere remote (Texas panhandle? Rural Arkansas?).

ninja’ed (by an earworm no less…)

The mountain he really wants on:

The hill he’s currently dying on:

And if the ruling isn’t in his favor, the Supreme court next. Trump running out the clock, one of the few things he’s good at.

Poor desperate Don…

How has disgraced, failed former President Trump pissed me off today?

It occurred to me that he’s tarnished Nellie The Elephant for me. :frowning:

Trumpy’s getting all cranky and out of sorts because he wants to host a big election fraud TV special, he’s put out a challenge for……….someone, I guess…it’s very unclear… to debate the big election scam fraud hoax of 2020 with him, and no one has replied. I think he needs a diaper change.

Live I said, it’s very unclear to whom he issued this challenge - but the fact that the ratings hungry media hasn’t taken up his challenge totally proves election fraud.

He’s totally got the proof but he’s still not POTUS? What a freaking loser.

And if he’s got proof, he could go on OAN or Newsmax and lay it out. They would gladly give him all the time he needs. It’s the same thing with all the crazy lawyers. They waved around all this “evidence” but for some reason wouldn’t just go on TV and show it to the world. You would think this would show the believers that grifters got to grift but no. Bunch of losers all around.

But he wouldn’t be able to make money from it.

THIS is the key to all things trumpy. “Follow the money,” or at least “Follow the potential/hypothetical money.”

Maybe he could put the evidence in his memoirs:

Trump has not yet written a post-presidential memoir. And part of the reason, sources in the industry say, is that some of the major publishing houses have recoiled at the prospect of having to fact-check his work or the social backlash that would ensue…

“My suspicion is Trump is self-publishing because he doesn’t want the humiliation of getting a smaller advance than he has before or anyone finding out that it is smaller than Obama’s,” said one publishing executive. Former President Barack and former first lady Michelle Obama reportedly sold their book rights to Penguin Random House for over $60 million. “I imagine that’s as big a part of it as anything.”…