How I think welfare money should be distributed.

No, i live in a nation of laws. I would like the law followed, period. If they cannot, then they need not bother applying for help.

IMHO it’s a morally reprehensible view, since it implies you’d’ve been pro-slavery and turned in people on the underground railroad in the 1840s. “They’re breaking the law”, after all. “Scrupulously follow the law” is a very poor way to figure out the right solution to problems.

How did we get from ‘to get welfare, one should follow the law’ to ‘you must be a racist dude who wishes we would go back to the good ole days of slavery’?

I didn’t say racist or that you want to go anywhere. I said, if you REALLY believed that law trumps correct, then you’d have been pro-slavery in 1840.

Note: the law prescribes fines and prison terms and so-on for drug use (or rather, possession). To argue that drug users should not receive welfare is not to argue for the following of laws, but instead for the change of laws and the addition of new punishment.

Laws exist to give limited punishments to limited crimes. They do not exist to justify post-legal exclusion from social goods, and that is precisely how you are using them.

With your plan, you encourage ruthless employers to offer jobs with increasingly bad conditions to people who don’t have a choice. Yes, it is against the law, but it exist nonetheless, for instance those employers who prey one illegal immigrants.

Poor people are just lazy. People who aren’t born into middle class white backgrounds like me should just kill themselves.