OK, I understand that licensing is done on a per user bases. So with up to 5 installations per user theoretically one subscription would work. But my mother wants to be sure everything is done legally, so here’s a list of the the computers that need it:
- Church Computer: Mother is the only regular user
- Home Desktop: Mother is only regular user
- Home Laptop: Shared by Mother and Stepfather
- Work Desktop #1: Stepfather is only regular user
- Work Desktop #2: Mother is only regular user
I’m assuming they need two subscriptions to the “business” version. Does it matter that they both use the home laptop?