How many balls does Frosty have?

Is a proper snowman made of three snowballs stacked together, or two?

Depends on the height of the snowman-maker.

3 (Or 5 if you’re a perv)

Two-ball snowmen look kinda incomplete to me. Lazy. They look half-assed … and I’m normally a lazy person who’s quite happy with half-ass measures, so that’s saying something.

I’d say three, but have you ever tried to build a snowman by rolling a ball of snow to grow it large enough? We did, a few times as kids. It gets really hard to push it around. And then how do you raise the lower one or two balls on top of the bottom one.

Frosty has no balls at all.
They froze off.

I think he had 3, but when he came to life, he just had a snowball head & that weird pudgy body with arms and legs. Kind of like the Michelin man without the ridges.

Three. It is to pay homage to the Trinity.

As a kid, I made many a snowman, igloo and fort. Snowmen always have 3 balls, and snowwomen have 5.

Counter-intuitive.

Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, thou hast completed the Holiest of Snowmen and may face it towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

What can I say? The usual Python thread has been slow for months.

I have to admit I came in here with the comment, cartoon characters Don’t have genitals, floating in my mind.:eek: A freak Puritan thought for me.:cool:
Then you reminded me, bunches of our snowmen were given big snow boobies.:rolleyes::smiley:

What age are we talkin’ 'bout here?
'Cause if you include certain college fraternities…I seem to recall that some snowmen were, well…MEN. :slight_smile:

My brothers and I were going to build a really big snowman one bad winter when we were off school for a month but ran into this problem. So we hollowed it out and had a snow cave instead. Used up all of Mom’s food coloring tie-dying the outside of it. Come to think of it, we stopped rolling the giant snow ball right in the middle of her parking space too… she had to leave her car down the street for weeks.

I’m amazed she put up with us, frankly.

…& the snowsheep were nervous! :eek:

When I was in animation school, I drew some cartoon characters with genitals. The results were …disturbing.

I did not do it again.

Would that 98.5% of Deviantart have come to the same conclusion.

One ball is the legs, one ball is the body, and one ball is the head.

And it’s really rare, in my experience, to get just the right conditions that you can pack snow well enough just by rolling it. Most snowmen I’ve made have had to be hand-packed.

Hmm, I thought that Frosty had snow-balls

I put the carrot in the wrong spot and got in trouble with my mom.

:wink:

A snowman starts as a big pile of snow. Then mittoned hands round and shape it into 3 sections.