How many Dopers are pro-war (with Iraq?)

So…?

Pro - on moral grounds like getting rid of genocidal regimes. I think there are a few others I would like to see gone too (e.g; Burma, N Korea, Cuba etc)

I’m not at all religious in the conventional sense, but the UK and the US are doing God’s own work here. The Iraqi people will be liberated. I care more about their freedom from Saddam than our own narrow WMD safety issues. I hope we can somehow pry Kim Jong Il out of NK too.
No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.

sadly, hesitantly, reluctantly :frowning:pro :frowning:

I’ve been ready for us to start putting our military to use for years now. I also think it will be good for Iraq to get rid of Saddam and get some of that oil money spent on rebuilding their infrastructure instead of building hidden palaces and nasty WMDs.

Of course, I’m a fascist libertarian imperialist, and there don’t seem to be that many of us.

Heh. Maybe two…

I was there the first time. I think we should go back and get this crap over with.

[hijack]

For those of you who mentioned North Korea…have you seen this?
http://www.theonion.com/onion3905/north_korea.html
It’s so true, it’s almost funny.

[/hijack]

And for the record, I’m against. I overheard someone make the comment on my college campus (where many of our ROTC students just got shipped off) that if Bush had sons instead of daughters, he’d take more into consideration. I think that’s a fairly rash generalization, but I can’t help but wonder if there’s some truth in that statement.

errr…almost not funny. You know what I meant. :smiley:

Pro