How many gowns has Vanna White worn on Wheel of fortune?

Flipping through the channels and paused to watch Wheel of Fortune and wondered How many gowns has Vanna White worn on that show?

She’s been doing it for 30 years? How many weeks per year? Five gowns per week?

AFAIK she wears one outfit per show. I think they do like 35-40 shows per year (taping 3-5 per day when they tape). I know when I’ve worked on the show, that’s how many we tape. So call it 40 shows per year times 30 years = about 1200 outfits total.

ETA: Wikipedia says they’ve now aired over 5000 shows total, but that includes daytime and night time versions. Plus Vanna joined the show in 1982, so she wasn’t on each of those. So maybe she’s worn as many as 3000? 3500? 4000? different outfits.

I searched and found that Vanna has a blog at the Wheel Of Fortune site called Vanna’s Voice. On the FAQ page, she acknowledges that she has worn a different outfit on each of the more than 5000 shows she has appeared in.

As of April 26, she’s worn more that 5700 gowns.

StG

“Cool story, bro” time. A friend of mine saw Vanna in a magazine once and really liked the dress she was wearing in the picture. She wanted to get one that looked just like that but couldn’t find anything so she ended up finding out the designer’s name and emailing them. The designer said that there were no copies of the dress but they did have it on-hand and they’d be willing to sell it. As it turns out, my friend happens to wear the exact same dress size as Vanna White, so she bought it and now owns the dress she saw Vanna White wearing in a magazine once.

So, any idea about the $$$?

[QUOTE=interface2x;16765065 As it turns out, my friend happens to wear the exact same dress size as Vanna White,[/QUOTE]
That is quite impressive. What is Vanna, size 1?

Not as much as I’d have expected, something around $200-$250.

Not sure, I’d have to ask her. The girl I know is probably 5’2"-5’3", average weight.