How many people have you said "I love you" to?

I’ve only said it to one person, my current boyfriend.

He’s the third guy that has said it me, however. One ex boyfriend whom I never really liked, let alone loved and a guy who said it to me most likely so I’d sleep with him. It didn’t work. I will never say it and not mean it, at least that’s my hope.

Relationship-wise, I guess 5. My first two boyfriends I wasn’t “in love” with but I loved them and I told them I loved them. Then the next three were “in love.”

It could be 7 because twice I had a close male friend who I said I loved and then sort of wound up somewhat romantic with, and I loved them and felt romantic towards them but it wasn’t a relationship and it was meant as friendship I love you, not I love you, I love you. Both of them knew what I meant. It was somewhat romantic though.

Two other times I had unrequited loves and didn’t tell them. I never count those as my “in loves” either since I don’t think it counts when you’re in love with someone but let the feeling pass without acting on it. Technically, that might just be infatuation since there’s no real relationship.

If we’re just talking about partners, I’m one for one. As I said in the other thread, I had one instance of unrequited “love”, but I wouldn’t call it love now so I don’t really count it.

I hope you are quite young.
For me it would be twice, I went to both of the weddings. Yes my heart still hurts thank you for asking.