How many western dishes put blood in the soup?

All I’ve read about is lamprey stew in Spain. The lamprey’s blood is put into the simmering broth in the last few minutes to form a dark rich soup. This is then served in a clay pot with a lump of rice in the middle.

I’m Asian and I know at least three Asian countries that put blood into the simmering broth. One of course is my country, the Philippines. For some reason, Filipinos like to eat this soup with steamed rice cakes (not rice.) But I was surprised when I read the Vietnam war exploits of the five fingers. The Vietnamese, during a feast, initially served each soldier a pot of the same soup and a large chunk of corn bread which they dipped into the blood. And then there’s a chicken soup in Malaysia that’s also enriched with chicken blood (they’re Muslims, it occurred to me.)

I’m very far from being an expert. I can’t think of a western soup that uses blood, but Black Pudding is essentially a blood sausage.

Czarnina - Polish duck or goose blood soup.

To add to your list of Asian meals, it is an ingredient in Balinese lawar.

It’s sometimes used in coq au vin.

Boudin blanc is pork and rice, boudin rouge is a blood sausage.

And duck blood noodle soup is a specialty of Nanjing, China. (I wasn’t a fan of it.)

The South Swedish traditional goose dinner on the eve of St Martin’s includes “svartsoppa”, black soup, which is made from goose blood.

Nothing western that I know of, but I have had pig’s blood many times and actually rather like it.

Somewhere I have a Navajo cookbook (one of those little local “xeroxed and stapled” community cookbooks that my mom got somewhere).

I swear every recipe started with a cup of sheep’s blood.

Making a list of dishes I will never, ever order…

Wiki lists some types of blood soup, like the already-mentioned czarnina and svartssopa, but also mentions blood soups from Lithuania, Finland, Czech, and Mexico.