How much do you like being tickled?

I’m another who wishes there was a “depends on who’s doing the tickling” option. I hate it all the time except from my SO. I still don’t love it, but I love getting playful with him and love him touching me.

At first, I don’t mind it when my wife tickles me because it’s playful and it makes her giggle. But after about 5 seconds, I hate it and a firm “STOP!” will make it stop. She knows she has a short window so if she only does it for about 4.5 seconds, we both still have fun with it.

There wasn’t an option for that so I voted -4.

I detest it and agree that it is a form of torture for some, including me. You left off “think you’re cute and try it and you’ll draw back a bloody stump”.

Yeah, that about sums it up for me. When I’m tickled, the muscles contract, and it hurts. I hate being tickled.

What sucks, though, is even light touches along my sides or lower back can cause this reaction, which can make snuggling awkward.

When I’m relaxed I’m not really affected by tickling at all, but when I’m tense, touch my back and it’s as if I’ve been electrocuted- I’ll twist and convulse in an effort to get away from the offending finger. All of which makes it hard to get a massage. The masseuse has to be really talented to be able to work out the tension without making me wriggle around like a spastic.

I’m like that too. I have an aunt that used to (still does to a point) poke me in the side as she would walk past me. To this day, any time she walks near me my sides start cringing expecting to be poked.

A public poll? As I teach all the children I deal with if someone asks you if you are ticklish the answer should always be ‘No’ otherwise you’ve invited yourself to be tickled if you like it or not.

+1

Tickling should be considered a form of torture. Horrible, horrible feeling.

You can call -5 (the lowest level) whatever the hey you like, and go and knock yourself out.

I dislike it intensly and WILL kick the crap out of the tickler. I especially dislike it because the kicks are not very voluntary or aim-able and I am worried I will score a throat or head and really harm someone.

Obviously I’m in a small minority here, but I find tickling very erotic and am insanelty ticklish myself; that’s why I only said +4 instead of +5 - I can’t take much.